Return to list New
Author: YevetteM

U59 Crashes and reboots into BIOS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-09 19:41:10 | Show all posts
Same issue here, the U59 does not boot anymore, it seems that it cannot find the hard disk and remains stuck in the BIOS configuration
After losing the audio from the output jack, now this failure.
I bought the U59 on June 2022 from Amazon and I'm returning it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-10 00:18:27 | Show all posts
First off - no one should be using one of these PC's in a work environment. I read in this thread someone was using it for telehealth and that is insane. How can anyone be so careless with patient data? You don't know what is included or hidden in the operating system that a lot of you are downloading from Mega. Beelink has zero control over what their Government might force them to do which is a reason some Chinese tech companies are banned in the USA. As for the errors you are reporting I would start with the obvious and use the CLR CMOS button on the front of your computers, next unplug the power and plug it back in. Next you should check if the CMOS battery in your computer is dead, it is a CR-2032 button cell. Replace it, they are sold everywhere batteries are sold. If that does not help then your machines are probably defective and should be replaced.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-28 05:43:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No response from Beelink?

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules