Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-01-20 01:44:37 | Show all posts
Any news?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-02-13 17:26:23 | Show all posts
It works very bad. Windows freezes more and more often.
Is there any solution?
I really will not recommend this brand. What a bad technical support, which leaves users without a solution and with a defective product.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-14 15:43:27 | Show all posts
i am having the same issue, i wrote an email to support but no news in some time, i will star a new thread, maybe some beelink official will see it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-02 15:21:41 | Show all posts
Hello,
I've installed the new Bios and it's almost worse than before. The freezes are constant.

In support they don't give a solution... what a disaster of a product. It is not at all recommended.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-15 16:13:39 | Show all posts
Hello,
Well, it seems there is no solution. I will not buy any more products from them and I will recommend against buying them.

Bad technical support, bad response time. And they offer no solution. The last one is that they have sent me an email saying that the product is not under warranty and that I should send it to China, which is not very feasible (And I am also paying the shipping costs). And who have no product to replace.

5 months ago I started the thread with the problem and I also contacted support. The product was under warranty... and they have extended it until it is no longer.

What a waste of time and money. How I regret buying this computer. I thought it was a good product and it turned out to be crap.

Thanks for nothing, @Support-03

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list