View: 1006|Reply: 1

4700U WiFi and Bluetooth drivers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-08-19 04:49:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
I downgraded (clean install) my new 4700U to Windows 10 which went fine, but I had the machine plugged in to a wired LAN for the setup.

When I moved it to its intended location to use, where there is no physical network, I realised the Win10 installation had not included drivers for either the WiFi 6E module or Bluetooth. Windows Update is not picking up drivers for these devices automatically.

I downloaded the "Drivers" package linked from the support page for the 4700U, but i'm not sure which are the correct drivers in the zip file. I assume "BT" is the Bluetooth driver but i'm not sure whether "LAN" and/or "LAN_Win10_10053_11222021" are required for the WiFi 6E module.

If I can find out what the actual hardware devices for WiFi6E and Bluetooth are in the 4700U I would rather download up to date drivers from the hardware manufacturers. The AMD Radeon driver in the Beelink package for example is dated 2020, and on Win11 I found those drivers caused coloured scaline artifacts in Yourtube videos, which went away when an up to date AMD driver package was installed.

Can someone confirm (maybe from a working 4700U running Win 11) what the WiFi and Bluetooth devices are please so i can look for the correct drivers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-08-19 06:07:53 | Show all posts
Belay that. I found a Wifi driver update package in the support section with recent (2022) drivers. This got my Wifi and Bluetooth devices working.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list