Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1006|Reply: 2

U59 not work HDMI video

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-08-13 07:10:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought a U59 mini pc on the AliExpress website a little over 30 days ago and today it stopped working, the power light comes on but it doesn't show video on any of the outputs. What to do ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2022-08-16 10:25:26 | Show all posts
Hello there,
Could you please send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC and a picture of purchase record ?
You can send them to support-pc@bee-link.com
1. Please change another HDMI cable
2. Please change another monitor
3. please clean the gold finger with a rubber. Here is the tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEd_7nmWVOk
4.Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Please try to hit the hole of "CLR CMOS" with a needle or a pin for about 5-10 seconds. A few minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-15 19:15:12 | Show all posts
Hello friends, I bought a used U57, it came without ram and ssd m2 2280 nvme. Turns on and off without image.
I installed dr3l 1.35v 1600., but without image hdmi1 or hdmi 2., when I turn on the start fan, but on the second it turns off.
where to download bios and reinstall bios. Anyone have an idea, including where to buy the cable for ssd;., FPC HDD cable sata-12p
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list