Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 883|Reply: 2

SEi8 Stuck At Boot Screen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-08-02 05:41:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
I changed a setting in the BIOS to try and get my nvme drive to show up in clonezilla, a fruitless task I know, and now I'm stuck at the boot screen. F7 and DEL do absolutely nothing. I've tried pressing the CMOS reset button in the front while it's off and then waiting abit. I even took it apart and pulled the CMOS battery and let it sit for 6 hours. Nothing. Great product Beelink, I change one setting and now I got a brick.

Is there anything other way to reset the BIOS? I'm about to try finding the UART ports on this thing and solder on to them and hook up a serial adapter and try to get in that way. This is ridiculous. I have a perfectly good piece of hardware ruined because there's not way to reset the BIOS. I really liked the fact that Beelink had the same offering as the Intel NUC's at a fraction of the price, but I guess I'll be sticking to Intel from now on.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2022-08-04 20:18:23 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Could you please send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC ?
Is  your NVMe SSD original one or extra one ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-08-06 07:15:24 | Show all posts
It's the original NVMe. The SN is 8109H2DH30238. Model number is SEiI3-G-8256810W64PRO.

I've already reached out to initiate a warranty claim as I bought this back in February so it's still under the one year warranty.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list