View: 1599|Reply: 4

stuck on Apt io Setup - AMI

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-07-06 04:18:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by DrRMT108 at 2022-07-06 04:30

Hello I brought from Amazon a Beelink U59 Mini Pc Windows 11 Pro,16GB DDR4 512GB SSD for Intel 11th Processors N5095 4C 4T Up to 2.9Ghz,HDMI/typc 3.0 4K 60Hz 3 Output/Gigabit Ether. Startted with so many problems that i sent for a replacement on May 5th.  However the initial started to work and i returned the new one unopened.

3 days ago, it started to be stuck on Apt io Setup - AMI how do i get to access windows 11?

I did all the steps here and no results What Is Aptio Setup Utility? How to Access and Fix It? [Ultimate Guide] - EaseUS
https://www.easeus.com/resource/aptio-setup-utility.html#2

SN is attached as a JPEG

Please help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-07-11 02:48:19 | Show all posts
I have gotten no answers from this request. So I search here for responses for other request and was able to find this response from another seeker.  I performed the steps below:

So, I did some poking around and found a solution:
1. Go to BIOS -> 'Chipset' -> 'PCH-IO Configuration'
2. Set 'State After G3' to 'S0 State'
3. Save and exit BIOS

So this helped me to go back to bios I was able to play with bios and got back into Windows 11. So now I turn off the minipc by disconnecting from electricity and reconnect it going back to Windows.

However the minipc is burnt from hard turn off so many times when the keyboard or the mouse stopped working.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-07-11 02:54:03
Beelink agreed to reimburse me and that I paid Amazon for another mini PC. I have gotten no email from them about how to get reimbursed

I requested that Amazon connects with Beelink, get the reimbursement and mail me another minipc.

I am still requesting an answer on how to prevent the keyboard and the mouse not functioning and having to turn off the mini pc repeatedly
Support Not support

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-07-11 02:54:55 | Show all posts
Beelink agreed to reimburse me and that I paid Amazon for another mini PC. I have gotten no email from them about how to get reimbursed

I requested that Amazon connects with Beelink, get the reimbursement and mail me another minipc.

I am still requesting an answer on how to prevent the keyboard and the mouse not functioning and having to turn off the mini pc repeatedly

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-07-11 03:01:57 | Show all posts

Hello I brought from Amazon a Beelink U59 Mini Pc Windows 11 Pro,16GB DDR4 512GB SSD for Intel 11th Processors N5095 4C 4T Up to 2.9Ghz,HDMI/typc 3.0 4K 60Hz 3 Output/Gigabit Ether. Started with so many problems that i sent for a replacement on May 5th.  However, the initial started to work and i returned the new one unopened.

3 days ago, it started to be stuck on Apt io Setup - AMI how do i get to access windows 11?

I did all the steps here and no results What Is Aptio Setup Utility? How to Access and Fix It? [Ultimate Guide] - EaseUS
https://www.easeus.com/resource/aptio-setup-utility.html#2

SN is attached as a JPEG

Please help
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have gotten no answers from this request. So I search here for responses for other request and was able to find this response from another seeker.  I performed the steps below:

So, I did some poking around and found a solution:
1. Go to BIOS -> 'Chipset' -> 'PCH-IO Configuration'
2. Set 'State After G3' to 'S0 State'
3. Save and exit BIOS

So this helped me to go back to bios I was able to play with bios and got back into Windows 11. So now I turn off the minipc by disconnecting from electricity and reconnect it going back to Windows.

However, the minipc is burnt from hard turn off so many times when the keyboard or the mouse stopped working.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beelink agreed to reimburse me and no method of doing this was shared. So I requested that Amazon connects with Beelink, get the reimbursement and mail me another minipc. and no answers

Does anyone know?
thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2022-07-11 19:49:10 | Show all posts
DrRMT108 replied at 2022-07-11 03:01
Hello I brought from Amazon a Beelink U59 Mini Pc Windows 11 Pro,16GB DDR4 512GB SSD for Intel 11th ...

Hello there,

Could you please send us some pictures to show the problem ?
Please also send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list