Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 681|Reply: 2

New GTR4 in a crash loop on windows setup

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-06-29 07:38:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just got a GTR4 Ryzen9 /w 32GB or memory yesterday. Initially the machine didn't even power up properly, the fan never stopped spinning on cold boot, nothing lit up. After tinkering a bit, realized that the NVME drive wasn't pushed in all the way somehow. Fixing that, the machine powered up finally and Windows11 setup started. Eeverything was going well and I think it started updating windows at the end and decided to reboot. But once it started back up, its continuously crashing after the Beelink logo before I even see the desktop. Sometime its the blue-screen (PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA), sometimes its the black-screen (EXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACK). Then it automatically reboots into another crash.

I tried holding the reset-cmos button for 5 seconds while powered down and waiting 5 mins before powering up, still the same. Any clue how I can get past this? I haven't used Windows in a while so don't know if I try to install Windows from a USB drive, if it will carry the same license over.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2022-06-30 18:45:18 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Please contact our support Support-PC@bee-link.com for help.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-07-01 02:21:54 | Show all posts
Maybe not useful, but I found the CMOS didn't clear unless the power and HDMI cables were unplugged...... I actually found that nugget of information in the FAQs.....
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list