Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1129|Reply: 2

Gestures not working in-game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-05-29 18:05:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by KiraPT at 2022-05-30 22:44

Hi All,

I have bought an Beelink GT King Pro and have the box up and running and with the latest firmware installed, but in this 2, 3 days that I've been using it, I notice that some of the games don't register the mouse gestures or clicks. On the menu it works fine, quick gestures and clicks, but at the time of writing this post, I have two games that are giving issues.

The games are:

Dragon Ball Legends - Registers clicks but no gestures in fighting (but can click on the cards)
Monopoly Tycoon - No clicks or gestures

I've tried diferent air mouse remotes and still the same issue and even connected two different usb mouses and still the same issue.

Don't know if it is something with the ROM that is blocking in some way the remote/mouse signal or something else.

Hope that this community can help in figuring out the issue and hope to ear from you soon.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-05-30 18:08:00 | Show all posts
Hello, thank you for supporting Beelink products, please contact our after-sales email, then record a problem description video and send it to us, we will solve the problem you encountered as soon as possible.
Support-Box@bee-link.com
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-06-20 22:52:55 | Show all posts
Edited by KiraPT at 2022-06-20 22:59
beelink replied at 2022-05-30 18:08
Hello, thank you for supporting Beelink products, please contact our after-sales email, then record  ...

Hi,

@beelink,

Just to remind that I've sent an email to the contact that was provided, along with 2 videos, showing the issue, right after this reply, and it's been almost a month and I didn't get any response...
Might start losing faith at this point...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list