Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1806|Reply: 3

Broken SATA cable

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-05-22 01:05:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi

The cable that shown in the attached image is broken, as it's become creased and I can see bare wires through the plastic.
It's attached to the adapter for the SSD.

Does anyone know how I can get hold of a new one?  If I have to buy the adapter as well, that's fine.
It says "Do not reverse", which I presume means that the wire should not be twisted, as opposed to not switching the 'L' and 'M' ends.

Perhaps it's a 'general' cable and I can buy an equivalent from online stores, but I'm not sure.  I've done a little research but I can't find anything like it, so far.

Thanks.
4.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-05-25 22:46:46 | Show all posts
I have the same problem. Asked the same question on the Amazon page. I was told to use Amazon beelink email and request a new cable. I Could not find an email to use. So, I'm still trying to find a new cable.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-05-26 16:02:58 | Show all posts
mtMike replied at 2022-05-25 22:46
I have the same problem. Asked the same question on the Amazon page. I was told to use Amazon beelin ...

Hello, for your question, you can have information on how to contact our after-sales staff at the bottom of our forum or on our website contact us, you can check it and we will deal with your problem in time after seeing your information.
Support-PC@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-05-26 16:04:58 | Show all posts
Hello, this is our custom cable, so you may not be able to search the related products on the internet, you can contact our after-sales staff, our after-sales staff will send you the new cable.
Support-PC@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list