Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 4024|Reply: 8

GT King Pro - Wechip W1 air mouse

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2022-01-15 23:25:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by kostik123 at 2022-01-17 16:25

Good day,
my ON button has stopped working. OFF goes well, he only does it in GT King Pro ... In the second box GT King goes the same remote control okay. Can you advise me what this might be?
Wechip W1.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-10 03:15:47 | Show all posts
I see that beelink is a willingness ... Can anyone advise me what it could be?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-02-10 06:13:36 | Show all posts
It 'might' help to try in a different usb port.
Also are both of your boxes set in the power key options the same way...
maybe one is set to sleep and the other is full shut down...
Full shut down mode usually will NOT power back up with any third party remotes.
Hope this might help.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-10 22:19:56 | Show all posts
Hello, no, that's not it. I've tried everything and still have the same problem. I used to use the Wechip W2 driver before, it went fine and then out of nowhere the GT King Pro could not be turned on from the driver. I've tried 3 types of Air mouse drivers and still do the same. The mystery is that when I switched the same Wechip W1 driver (my own 2) from GT King to GT King Pro, it went fine there and at the same time it's exactly the same driver. It's incomprehensible and strange ... Any advice ??? I would be very grateful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-10 22:20:39 | Show all posts
Hello, no, that's not it. I've tried everything and still have the same problem. I used to use the Wechip W2 driver before, it went fine and then out of nowhere the GT King Pro could not be turned on from the driver. I've tried 3 types of Air mouse drivers and still do the same. The mystery is that when I switched the same Wechip W1 driver (my own 2) from GT King to GT King Pro, it went fine there and at the same time it's exactly the same driver. It's incomprehensible and strange ... Any advice ??? I would be very grateful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-10 22:27:26
Hello, no, it's not like that. I've tried everything and I still have the same problem. I used the Wechip W2 driver before, it went well and then the GT King Pro didn't turn off the driver. I've tried 3 types of Air mouse drivers and still do the same. The mystery is that when I switched the same Wechip W1 driver (my own 2) from GT King to GT King Pro, it went well there and at the same time it's exactly the same driver. It's incomprehensible and strange ... Any advice ??? I would be very grateful.
Support Not support

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-11 00:56:19 | Show all posts
Hello, no, it's not like that. I've tried everything and I still have the same problem. I used the Wechip W2 driver before, it went well and then the GT King Pro didn't turn off the driver. I've tried 3 types of Air mouse drivers and still do the same. The mystery is that when I switched the same Wechip W1 driver (own 2) from GT King to GT King Pro, it went well there and at the same time it's exactly the same driver. It's incomprehensible and strange ... Any advice ??? I would be very grateful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-13 06:10:59 | Show all posts
BaldEagle replied at 2022-02-10 06:13
It 'might' help to try in a different usb port.
Also are both of your boxes set in the power key opt ...

Hello, no, it's not like that. I've tried everything and I still have the same problem. I used the Wechip W2 driver before, it went well and then the GT King Pro didn't turn off the driver. I've tried 3 types of Air mouse drivers and still do the same. The mystery is that when I switched the same Wechip W1 driver (own 2) from GT King to GT King Pro, it went well there and at the same time it's exactly the same driver. It's incomprehensible and strange ... Any advice ??? I would be very grateful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-13 06:11:41 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-02-26 01:42:02 | Show all posts
One last idea ...  try this in corelec booting up from an sd card and see how it behaves. IF it then is OK, then something is wrong in the Beelink firmware.  

I have NO other suggestions.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list