U59 Issues

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-05 07:26:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by lizdav at 2021-12-05 22:08

Good evening everyone.

I am loving the compact but powerful performance of my U59 mini pc, but I have come across a couple of issues.

1. Bluetooth device has completely disappeared now .. re-installing original drivers not bringing back, and
2. Using an NVME external drive via either USB-C or 3.1 USB-A ports (on power button side of pc) kicks my wireless keyboard out of action. Connecting my wireless keyboard dongle to the other usb ports isn't an issue.

I messaged support this evening, but if anyone has any help to offer I would be grateful. Seems like this is very much driver issues.

/*  Update  */

For issue 1. I discovered bluetooth device hidden under the Universal Serial Bus Controllers showing a BRLink device ... I uninstalled that and the associated driver and after a refresh, Bluetooth reappeared in Device Manager and worked perfectly using an Intel driver (20.100.10.5)

Still to see if I can figure out 2.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-12-06 17:26:02 | Show all posts
USB3.0 will generate 2.5Ghz frequency interference waves, which may affect the normal use of 2.5G keyboard and mouse, so you can separate the external hard drive and wireless keyboard and mouse farther away to avoid mutual influence
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-30 09:12:58 | Show all posts
Because of the signal interference issue mentioned by 'beelink', I use a six foot USB extension cable for USB wireless dongle for my mouse and keyboard.  Keeping the dongle a couple of feet away from the unit and the USB 3 device helps mitigate the signal interference problem.

I learned about the issue the hard way a couple of years ago, when connecting a USB 3 flash drive caused significant issues with my wireless mouse.   
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list