Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 4066|Reply: 4

Mirror to 2 displays

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-13 03:36:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, wanted to see if there was an option to mirror to 2 displays.  The device has 2 output however it appears to only display on HDMI or Display Port, and windows driver will not detect multiple screens attached.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-07-13 08:55:34 | Show all posts
Update, seems to work if I have a native monitor that accepts HDMI and DP on both, but this PC doesn't seem to like any kind of adapter.  VGA - HDMI, HDIM - DP.  Anyone seen this issue?  I've used the same adapters on other small PCs without issue.  Not a huge deal just curious why it doesn't work on this device, solid platform otherwise I've found.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-07-16 17:06:17 | Show all posts

I don't quite understand your second question
About the first question, you can link on the two monitors after the computer Settings - display where the Settings at the same time display two monitors can achieve a host of two screen display function

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-24 01:08:06 | Show all posts
Edited by dwolfe at 2021-07-24 01:50

We have the same issue. to illustrate - 1 DP port is connected to a Samsung TV via a DP to HDMI adapter. works great! If we connect a 2nd MONITOR to the PC with a DP cable. it works fine. If we connect a 2nd Samsung TV via an identical adapter setup - no input is detected. no 2nd monitor is detected. For us - it is a big deal, we are trying to drive the 2 displays in our helpdesk area.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-26 22:24:36 | Show all posts
dwolfe replied at 2021-07-24 01:08
We have the same issue. to illustrate - 1 DP port is connected to a Samsung TV via a DP to HDMI adap ...

update - apparently i was misinformed. The working TV is an HDMI cable - no adapter. Using the DP port (whether as only monitor or as dual) does not work with an adapter.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list