Sorry for not replying in time

Please fix the link,it's has broken
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-28 01:03:29 | Show all posts
Beelink struggles to call itself a computer company, most of it's products have serious flaws and defects.  I have now tried several versions of their Mini Pc's and they seem to be having a disagreement with Dolby because none of the devices I've tested will allow Dolby to pass through as Bitstream so all of their devices are only working with PCM Stereo. Having HDMI 2.1 should by default mean all Dolby Encoders should work - they just don't. It does not matter if the Beelink machine is running Android or Windows - Dolby does not work. That makes HDMI 2.1 and Surround Sound pointless. You are not going to get technical support for any Beelink devices. This company has one goal - sell as many as you can. They have an English Forum and Website but do not speak English so getting support is not an option. I do not believe these should be sold to US Consumers and strongly believe Amazon should remove the company from it's listings. At this point Amazon is simply allowing a Chinese Company to steal from Americans.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list