View: 2562|Reply: 2

Special anomaly after updating fw 916P0_wol_bt to fw 917P0_wol_bt via USB ...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2021-05-10 21:57:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Good day,
after updating fw 916P0_wol_bt to version 917P0_wol_bt via USB and then via OTA to 918P0_wol_bt (I thought it would be solved by the latest version and nothing ...) an anomaly became quite unusual for me, my attached pictures and navigation icon +/- got lost and instead, an icon of some installed application appeared, which I have downloaded ... If I have more applications added, instead of the navigation icon +/-, an icon from my applications will always be created as I specified. It is interesting that when I have about 6.7 applications added, the +/- navigation icon does not change, but after adding more applications, it does. I don't understand what it can be. If the next update doesn't help, I'll try to put the factory settings, I'll reconfigure my box and see what happens ...
It would help me a lot if any of you could ask if he has a similar problem or not, or at least some advice, as Beelink's support has not yet met and they do not know how to solve my problem. Thank you very much, have a nice day everyone.

fw 918P0_wol_bt.jpg
fw 917P0_wol_bt (2).jpg
fw 917P0_wol_bt (1).jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-05-11 10:44:28 | Show all posts
Please try to restore the factory settings or reinstall the firmware
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-05-15 05:51:03
beelink replied at 2021-05-11 10:44

Hello Beelink support, so I found that the error is on your side since the last fw without errors was 916P0_wol. I put the factory, reinstalled the fw using USB, but nothing worked. It occurred to me that I would put an older fw 916P0_wol using SD and behold everything was without problems. I tried to install more applications in fw 916P0_wol about 20 and everything was fine, the +/- icon (add and remove applications was not lost ...) It is astonishing that no one noticed and certainly others must have it, not just yes. When I put the OTA update from 916P0 to 918P0_wol_bt, the +/- icon was lost and there is already an icon of some installed application ... so it follows that in the last two fw there is this error that I accidentally noticed.
If about 14.15 applications are added, then the +/- icon is OK, but if I guess there are 16, 17, the +/- icon will disappear and the icon of one of the installed applications will appear. I know it's a banality, but it's a mistake you certainly haven't noticed. Dear Beelink, try adding at least those 17 apps to your desktop and you will see that I am right. Have a nice day and would like to fix it.
Support Not support

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-05-15 05:52:58 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2021-05-11 10:44

Hello Beelink support, so I found that the error is on your side since the last fw without errors was 916P0_wol. I put the factory, reinstalled the fw using USB, but nothing worked. It occurred to me that I would put an older fw 916P0_wol using SD and behold everything was without problems. I tried to install more applications in fw 916P0_wol about 20 and everything was fine, the +/- icon (add and remove applications was not lost ...) It is astonishing that no one noticed and certainly others must have it, not just yes. When I put the OTA update from 916P0 to 918P0_wol_bt, the +/- icon was lost and there is already an icon of some installed application ... so it follows that in the last two fw there is this error that I accidentally noticed.
If about 14.15 applications are added, then the +/- icon is OK, but if I guess there are 16, 17, the +/- icon will disappear and the icon of one of the installed applications will appear. I know it's a banality, but it's a mistake you certainly haven't noticed. Dear Beelink, try adding at least those 17 apps to your desktop and you will see that I am right. Have a nice day and would like to fix it.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list