View: 6362|Reply: 37

internal error

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2021-04-23 15:08:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ho un problema che penso sia un difetto hardware del mio GRT 5 acquistato il 18/03/2021 da banggood, all'avvio a volte quando accedi con l'impronta digitale mi dice "errore interno" e devo inserire la password, quindi entro nell'utente ma il processore rimane sempre a livelli di frequenza molto alti, la ventola va costantemente forte e la memoria ram da 16 gb cresce lentamente fino a raggiungere il 99% di utilizzo. se disattive il sensore di impronte digitali dal gestore del dispositivo, tutto ritorna al normale processore a bassa frequenza e ram al 26/30% dell'uso. questo accade sia con la versione del BIOS 006 che con la 007, i driver dei lettori biometrici sono quelli che rileva dall'adj. microsoft ma il difetto lo fa anche con quelli vecchi forniti da te.
il problema si verifica anche dopo aver riformattato il pc da zero senza dati e programmi. come funziona la garanzia?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-04-23 21:46:26 | Show all posts
Beelink if you kindly give me an opinion I would be grateful.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-04-24 00:12:22 | Show all posts
I also have problems with the biometric fingerprint reader, basically because it fails a lot and I have it disabled, I do not know if it is a driver or hardware problem.
The warranty in China is 1 year and I believe that the one who is responsible is the seller, BAGOOD in your case. And I'm afraid that if BANGOOD is responsible, you will have to send the computer to China, with the expenses that you have to pay (I think) and believe me, sending something to China hurts a lot. It is the risk of buying these Chinese computers without a European base. Anyway, a lot of encouragement, strength and that it be solved soon and for the better.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-04-24 00:40:07 | Show all posts
Hello Arcano and thanks for the answer, what scares me is that at the start of the login it tells me "internal error" does it do it to you too?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-04-24 03:55:58 | Show all posts
He should give a Beelink answer, a serious company would do it, mine has no problem but I am worried.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-04-24 04:32:29 | Show all posts
gian.montorsi@g replied at 2021-04-24 00:40
Hello Arcano and thanks for the answer, what scares me is that at the start of the login it tells me ...

You should take a picture so that we can all see it, but it doesn't give me a mistake, it just doesn't recognize my fingerprint, sometimes it does recognize it, sometimes it doesn't ... it's disgusting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-04-24 15:45:48 | Show all posts
Edited by gian.montorsi@g at 2021-04-26 16:56

Hi Guys, last night I reactivated the biometric sensor to take pictures of the defect and clearly it does not, however I did a lot of tests and I got some results, I describe the procedure step by step so that it can be useful to you.
  • from device manager I removed the biometric sensor and also uninstalled the drivers
  • off GTR
  • reset CMOS green button (never did)
  • restarted and installed biometric sensor driver by doing the search by windows update
  • Registered only 1 fingerprint.

I reboot and everything works (for now)
I restarted the GTR 10 times and the fingerprint reading always caught me the first time
and here comes the interesting thing ...
I entered the second fingerprint and on restart it started to give problems, it did not recognize the first fingerprint + well and the second one bad.
deleted all fingerprints and re-entered only 1 fingerprint and everything is back ok! Conclusion: this biometric reader of low quality does not manage well the storage of + fingerprints + you put and worse it goes or messes up but with only one it seems to work.
waiting for me to give back "internal error" (sooner or later it does) to show you the photos. I hope I was helpful. sorry english is the one translated by google

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-04-24 23:04:42 | Show all posts
Edited by congedo at 2021-04-24 23:08
dispiace inglese è quello tradotto da google

Hai scritto in Italiano, il mio anche con più impronte non ha problemi.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-04-26 10:27:23 | Show all posts
Hello,
Have you tried to update the fingerprint driver in the device manager?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-04-26 15:00:21 | Show all posts
as I wrote, yes I uninstalled, also removing the drivers and then restarted and reinstalled with microsoft update.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list