Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1556|Reply: 3

Video Output Ports

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-02-02 00:47:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am connecting a GTR-PRO to three display monitors. All three are HDMI cables. I tried using the three HDMI ports on the box and one of those does not work with the display monitor. I connected a HDMI-to-DisplayPort adapter to one of the display monitors and it still did not work when using the DisplayPort port. I know the monitor is good since it was working with the Dell Latitude that I was previously using. I tried disconnecting everything except just the Displayport and it still did not work. As a workaround I am currently using a USB3.0-to-HDMI adapter for the third monitor. What are the restrictions for the video ports? How can I use three video ports on the GTR-PRO at one time? Which ports should I be using? I could not find any documentation on this.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-02-23 07:46:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You can use 4 display on gtr.  I think the hdmi to dp adapter is tht culprit here.  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-02-23 07:47:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If you have usb-c to hdmi then can you try to connect the third display with hdmi over usb c connector?  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-03-03 18:20:40 | Show all posts
Sorry for not replying in time

If you try to connect different moniter by DP (HDMI-to-Display)port, can it work?
Maybe your HDMI-to-Display converter is in trouble

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list