View: 1724|Reply: 2

-= Bugs need to be fixed and Essential features needed =-

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-01-04 18:07:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Redshift at 2021-01-04 18:38

Dear beelink it's the third time i buy your awesome boxes only to be let down by poor software implementation, in the future i'll think twice before i purchase another beelink product again,here is a list of serious bugs and missing eessential features i composed after almost one year of using gt-king ,please pass it to your software engineers so that it can be addressed as soon as possible

fellow forum members please feel free to add your own also

i own a SA9X model with the latest 915P0_wol firmware installed by usb burning tool and reseted 3 times just to be certain about all these

1) Color space YCbCr444 randomly reverting to YCbCr420 after reboot, rigt menu vertical settings,droid settings,display,resolution

2) Screensaver setting dissapeard from menu and screensavers don't function at all ,rigt menu vertical settings,droid settings,device preferences

3) File server not working after reboot, i have to disable it and enable again sometime several times to work again

4) Implement a proper root or remove root completely, proper root means: full system write permissions (currently system folder is read only preventing root apps to function), root apps managment option to be able to remove or add root permissions to apps, root switch on off so that users may be able to use banking and paid services that require non root system

5) Afrd app although it functions perfectly on other cheaper amlogic boxes ,on gt-king it results in black screens many times or doesn't change refresh rate etc,those boxes are meant as media player so Afrd is pretty essential

6) Mouse pointer accuracy is questionable ,i found myself several times struggling to activate a system dialog option or activate and use things

7) Recent apps grid view ,current vertical row view is not suitable for large tv's with no touch capability

8) Settings menu dark mode ,we use these boxes primarly at night to watch movies ,i know proper dark mode needs android 10 so at least apply a dark mode only to android settings ,i believe it can be done easily

9) Firmware update setting menu needs to be pressed several times before it can establish connection to your servers

10) Sometimes gt-king doesn't output any image to tv during boot

11) What HDR to SDR conversion settings realy means? cause right now i believe no one will downgrade image quality by enabling this, so it's either bad translation or bad feature

12) Update your lighthome launcher with a better look ,more minimal and flat, it' looks pretty dated as it is

Thanks for your time

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-01-06 19:45:43 | Show all posts
I most definitely agree with dark mode for settings and developer options.

And adding TV Settings to show in the app drawer for those of us not using Light home have to create a shortcut just to access basic settings
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-01-07 19:10:47 | Show all posts
Hello, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We have submitted your question to the technicians and will make corresponding adjustments in the future.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list