Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Return to list New
Author: TLevendo

Poor bluetooth sound / range characteristics

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-11-04 18:29:22 | Show all posts
jcebowman replied at 2020-12-19 03:01
Where are the downloads for firmware updates and driver updates located on the Beelink website?

You can find drivers and firmware updates on Beelink's support page.
http://support.bee-link.com/
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-02-19 16:36:13 | Show all posts
I had similar blue tooth problems and contacted microsoft through Get Help.  They had me go to device manager and select show hidden icons.  They had me uninstall all devices under bluetooth.  Then they had me restart the computer and windows automatically finds all bluetooth drivers for windows.  Under updates in windows I installed all optional intel bluetooth drivers.
I then went to turn on bluetooth in windows and selected ADD a bluetooth device.  Windows found my bluetooth portable speaker and when I connected the device the sound quality was now excellent.  The speaker is portable as it is battery powered.  The range of bluetooth was now 25 to 30 feet from the computer before the connection and sound quality started to break up.  Hope this helps.     

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-02-25 03:46:54 | Show all posts
To get a range better than 25ft from the computer I bought an external blue tooth radio antennae.  I disable the internal Intel blue tooth device in Device Manager and use the extended range of the blue tooth radio antennae which is 100 meters.  They cost about $17.50 USD on Amazon.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-04-13 20:01:22 | Show all posts
I'm also having problems with an ARTEK bluetooth keyboard, the keyboard is only 24 inches from the computer and it often misses keypresses or has a delay in the keypress appearing.

The same keyboard is used with another laptop and it works fine- although it may be a little closer.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list