View: 1653|Reply: 0

First Qs on King!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-11-19 00:00:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by handsup992 at 2020-11-19 00:00

Hello,  and thank you so much for accepting me in the forum!
I just got myself a new King!

Having  5 years of experience with other Android Boxes but never had a Beelink, I am really excited about the overall function and processing power of the King!
So, here are my first questions :

1)  I downloaded my favorite Kodi addons, but the Corelec Memory Card won't see the zips/files in the Android's Download folder .
Of course, I know how to add source in Kodi, but unfortunately, I only got the zips from a browser.
Am I doing something wrong?

2)  I want to have the Memory Card inserted permanently, but I don't want to turn on the Android box and have to go to Android through the Corelec.  
Is there a power-on configuration, so the device boots always from Android?

3)  Can I somehow disable the ethernet's LEDs from blinking?   
Well, it's annoying at night with them blinking so much close to a white wall...

4)  I detected some noise from the device when it's shut down, and it's an annoying squealing noise, especially when I try to sleep at night.
I looked this noise up and I think it's called like  "network white noise" , but I'm not sure (it's like little "beep beeps") .  
It's also related to the ethernet port, because when I unplug the ethernet cable , or unplug the device from power, the noise stops!
Can I do something to stop this noise?  Is there some configuration in the Android Settings ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list