Author: gtkingpro.ac2n

Problem with bluetooth range and No Wifi5G ..SOLVED..!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-28 21:37:39 | Show all posts
Hello, after some research I have the impression that there is indeed a problem with the 913PO firmware and the Wifi / BT AP 6356S, already the fact that the antennas are wired to reverse when leaving the factory does not give good image but updates which bring new problems either ... @Beelink I have the impression that this kind of problem occurs following an OTA update where the firmware download was surely done in several times and rebuilding the image file is not 100% safe ... You need an update of your OTA software in order to validate the downloaded firmware before installing, an MD5 check for example ...I'm waiting for more info from Beelink but I'm mostly waiting for an update …
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-31 16:29:26 | Show all posts
3 days later I still have no news, but where is Beelink ? We need help there … Please..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-11-04 21:46:14 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-11-05 16:16:18 | Show all posts
gtkingpro.ac2n replied at 2020-10-28 21:37
Hello, after some research I have the impression that there is indeed a problem with the 913PO firmw ...

As for the problem of weak Bluetooth signal, I have sent it to the original factory for repair. If the problem is solved after repair, I will tell you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-11-05 20:02:47 | Show all posts
Other info, to test I separated my 2.4GHz and 5GHz wifi networks, so I now have 2 visible WIFI and WIFI5G networks, when I do a search with my GT-King Pro I only see my 2.4GHz network , no visible 5GHz …
Thanks @JereyW I would like to avoid a return to the factory, but I am waiting to hear from you, had you tried to flash the firmware again or a previous firmware to see if the problem was still present? Thanks again..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-11-08 16:15:43 | Show all posts
After waiting for an answer that never comes, and especially since I also had the problem that the Wifi5G is invisible, I decided to flash the 913PO firmware from my computer, the result was the same (no wifi5G and bluetooth with only 1m range) so I tested to flash an older firmware I had the 910PO version on my computer so I flash it, but unfortunately still the same problem ... So I think my Box GT -King Pro is faulty and requires a return to the factory.. :-(
How does it work for a warranty return?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-11-10 15:54:38 | Show all posts
Edited by JereyW at 2020-11-10 16:20
gtkingpro.ac2n replied at 2020-11-05 20:02
Other info, to test I separated my 2.4GHz and 5GHz wifi networks, so I now have 2 visible WIFI and W ...
Regarding the problem that WIFI5G cannot be found in your box, I think it is because the 5G antenna was not connected properly when you changed the antenna. The reason for the weak Bluetooth signal, I returned to the factory for repair, after-sales told me that the signal strength after repairing was much better than before (there is also the problem of weak Bluetooth signal. After-sales told me the main reason is because the box is all metal and shields the Bluetooth signal. It will be bigger. I think if you want to completely solve the problem of Bluetooth signal, you can use an external antenna. The antenna in the link you sent before is OK, but you need to DIY it yourself, open two holes in the box, and It is the IPEX interface version of the antenna that needs to be confirmed. I asked the after-sales IPEX interface is the first generation ipex interface).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-11-10 16:42:57 | Show all posts
Thank @JereyW
I had also thought about a problem with the antennas, so during my tests I put the antennas back as they were when they left the factory but the results were the same (No wifi5g and Bluetooth with very small range), I also tested a custom rom "Spartan V5" is still no wifi5g and an unusable bluetooth ...
So I contacted Geekbuying for a return under warranty. What bothers me the most is that we have no response from Beelink, the forum does not really allow you to be in contact with them ...
Thank you again @JereyW, luckily some people share their experiences...

@Beelink can you confirm what type of connector is used for the antennas?
https://www.data-alliance.net/mhf-series-mhf1-mhf2-mhf3-mhf4/

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-11-10 16:57:32 | Show all posts
gtkingpro.ac2n replied at 2020-11-10 16:42
Thank @JereyW
I had also thought about a problem with the antennas, so during my tests I put the an ...

You can try to email: Support-Box@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-11-10 18:32:56 | Show all posts
gtkingpro.ac2n replied at 2020-11-10 16:42
Thank @JereyW
I had also thought about a problem with the antennas, so during my tests I put the an ...

Hello, sorry for the late reply, because the forum has a lot of information, and sometimes your information is missed. If you contact us by email, you can get more in-depth support. Please contact our after-sales mailbox.

Email: Support-Box@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list