1234Next
Return to list New
View: 8077|Reply: 30

Problem with bluetooth range and No Wifi5G ..SOLVED..!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-10-19 00:32:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by gtkingpro.ac2n at 2020-11-22 13:23

Hello,
I have a problem with the bluetooth range of the gt-king pro .. I have an Xbox one controller that I manage very well has paired with the gt-king pro but I have barely 1m of range, further I Lose the signal in any case the gamepad becomes unusable. I have trouble understanding why the bluetooth remote control supplied with the box works very well with a greater distance? How to improve the bluetooth range of the gt-king pro? Thanks in advance..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-10-19 09:39:55 | Show all posts
You can take a look at this post, maybe he will be helpful to you,You can also ask him about some specific solutions to this problem

Link:http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... dateline&page=2

Are all Bluetooth devices connected within a small range? When did you buy the machine?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-19 15:33:59 | Show all posts
Hello and thank you for your answer..
I bought the gt-king pro last May on Geekbuying, the serial number starts with SA9HH.
I only have the Xbox one gamepad as a connected bluetooth device and of course the remote control supplied with the gt-king pro and its usb-dongle…
I see your link, and I will see if it's the same error of switched antenna connections.. But it's very Strange, this suggests a problem when assembling gt-king pro, you may need to warn your consumers about this ...
I'll check it out, and give you my feedback. ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-19 17:20:09 | Show all posts
Hello and thank you for your answer..
I bought my gt-king pro last May on Geekbuying, it has a serial number starting with SA9HH ..
I looked at the post you linked, concerning the inversion of the wiring of the Wifi and Wifi + BT antennas, and after checking my box I also have the same inversion in the wiring of the antennas ...I am very surprised, you will need to communicate a bit about this problem. Should I add an external antenna to further improve the range or just resoldering the cables in the right places is enough …
Thanks again..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 14:47:45 | Show all posts
Hello, so I made the inversion of the antenna cables, fortunately no soldering it is enough just to unclip on the motherboard and to reclip in the right place .. But in the end it does not change much I still have that about 1m of range with Bluetooth, how useful is bluetooth if the range does not exceed 1m ..I do not understand why it does not carry further when the remote control works very well even when it is far from the box.
Please help...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-10-20 17:25:07 | Show all posts
gtkingpro.ac2n replied at 2020-10-20 14:47
Hello, so I made the inversion of the antenna cables, fortunately no soldering it is enough just to  ...

The reason for this problem may be that the 2.4G signal of the remote control affects the Bluetooth signal, because the wifi 2.4G channel, the Bluetooth signal, and the signal generated by the USB 3.0 are all 2.4G signals, which will interfere with each other, so you What needs to be done is to keep the USB peripherals away from the WIFI and Bluetooth antennas.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 17:46:38 | Show all posts
I tried to start the box with nothing plugged into the USB sockets and only Xbox controller connected in bluetooth and well it's the same I only have a range of 1m, 1m20 max. It's a big problem, Beelink must warm its consumers...
Could adding an external antenna solve the problem ?
Are the sockets for the antennas on the motherboard MHF2 ?
Can I use this kind of antenna ?
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07YCBG ... ding=UTF8&psc=1
Beelink could offer these antennas to owners of the gt-king pro which has the defect ..?
Thanks again..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 18:01:39 | Show all posts
Thank you for your answer, I tried to use the box with nothing connected to the 4 usb inputs, but I have the same problem only 1m of Bluetooth range ...Can you improve the range by installing external antennas ?
The socket on the motherboard is MHF2 ?
Can I use this kind of antenna ?
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07YCBG ... ding=UTF8&psc=1
Could Beelink offer these antennas to GT-King Pro users who encounter this bluetooth range defect ?
Thanks again, but in the current state bluetooth cannot be used on the GT-King Pro. :-(

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-27 16:02:20 | Show all posts
@beelink can you answer me, or if anyone knows the answer please share it with the community …
HELP..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-10-27 16:23:00 | Show all posts
gtkingpro.ac2n replied at 2020-10-27 16:02
@beelink can you answer me, or if anyone knows the answer please share it with the community …
HELP ...

Unfortunately, the Bluetooth signal coverage of my box is also very weak. When I connect my Bluetooth speaker, the sound sometimes gets stuck. This feeling is very bad

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list