View: 1947|Reply: 2

NAS Fonction where is?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-09-09 16:28:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, since I bought your android box I only have problems, no drm to watch netflix, ocs, sfrtv etc ... never update the firmware and now I want to access the NAS function this is no longer possible. What's going on at BEELINK? you really take customers for imbeciles. It is not even possible for me to format a hard drive properly anymore. where is the NAS application to access the hard drive via my network. This will be my last purchase from you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-09-09 16:29:37 | Show all posts
Hello, since I bought your android box I only have problems, no drm to watch netflix, ocs, sfrtv etc ... never update the firmware and now I want to access the NAS function this is no longer possible. What's going on at BEELINK? you really take customers for imbeciles. It is not even possible for me to format a hard drive properly anymore. where is the NAS application to access the hard drive via my network. This will be my last purchase from you.
Even the forum does not work that I have to post my message again
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-10-21 15:38:44 | Show all posts
BEE link.com is a very popular forum. This forum was built in the early ages of Essayshark reviews as the people who used them were not so aware f the latest technology hence it is built by keeping in mind the previous logic.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list