Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 2584|Reply: 2

How to change display resolution in Windows 10 on Beelink box

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-07-10 04:37:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi All,

Up till now I have been using the Beelink streamer boxes very happily with dumb screens. Now I have replaced the dumb screen with a smart TV. I download many things which I wish to view via the Beelink box, however the display is Microsoft Basic Adapter, and does not allow any change in the resolution under Windows 10.
Therefore vs the smart TV, everything looks very poor using the 1024*768 resolution. How can I change this in Windows 10?
Thanx in advance.
Avi

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-07-10 09:06:56 | Show all posts
Sorry, this problem may not be related to our machine. Does your TV support other resolution settings? Or is the system incompatible?I suggest you go to the win10 system forum to ask this question, I believe they can give you a good answer
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-07-10 18:11:34 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2020-07-10 09:06
Sorry, this problem may not be related to our machine. Does your TV support other resolution setting ...

Hi,
Thanx for your reply. You may be right. But...
This morning I tested a few things.
I setup a BT3-X working against a Sony 1080P capable TV and a Gemini J working alongside my new LG Nanocell 80 TV. Then I switched the boxes. It turns out that the Gemini box did well working against both TV's and the BT3-X box did poorly when I played 1080P recorded programs on both TV's. In both cases I made no changes to Windows resolutions or anything else.
It would seem that I need a new Beelink Box. Which one?
Thanx in advance.
Avi
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list