View: 1846|Reply: 3

GT King Pro box stuck in accessibility settings

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-07-02 03:30:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
If I come out of accessibility settings on my GT KIng Pro, it returns within 1/2 secs to accessibility.  This problem started when installing an app, I was required to switch on Google Services Update, this is in accessibility.  When I did I was unable to use the direction keys on the remote.  Switched it off again, and then the accessibity issue started.  I am assuming I need to do a factory reset.  Unsure how to:  If I can do it through settings then storage and reset option, I can't get to it because it wants to stay in Accessibility.  There is a small hole next to the SD card slot.  Is this a reset pin for the GT King Pro.  Hope someone can suggest a solution as, just bought it and everything was going so well before this.  Gary

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-07-02 09:19:54 | Show all posts
I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean, could you tell me specifically? If it is convenient to tell me your question in the form of pictures or videos? Next to the sd card slot is the reset hole
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-07-02 21:22:41 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2020-07-02 09:19
I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean, could you tell me specifically? If it is convenien ...

Putting my issue differently.  When I switch on my box it doesn't go to home page, it goes to the Accessibility page in GT King Pro settings.  If I try to leave this page, within one second it will return to the Accessibility page.

Is the small hole next to SD Card Slot for reset.  I tried putting a drawing pin in the small hole and switching on.  It did not go into reset settings, it just booted up again to the accessibility page.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-07-03 02:35:25 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2020-07-02 09:19
I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean, could you tell me specifically? If it is convenien ...

When I switch on my GT King Pro it doesn't but to the home screen, it boots to the Accessibility section of Settings.  If I leave this section within one second it will return to the Accessibility section.

Consequently I would like to do a factory reset.  I have tried putting a pin in the small next to the SD card slot and powering on.  This though does not go to the factory reset options.  It just boots as before and takes me to the Accessibility section.

Hope this is less confusing.  Thanks. Gary.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list