View: 2233|Reply: 3

Errors and failures Bluetooth and CPU GT-King Pro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-24 09:10:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Frani at 2020-05-24 09:20

Hello, a few days ago I received my GT-King Pro, I would like to know if it is possible to unlock the kernel at 2.2Ghz. Because I have received 1.7Ghz, I am very disappointed with that. Is it possible to return it to 2.2Ghz? The next thing I have noticed is that if they say they have reduced the speed to avoid overheating, I do not understand it, because mine reaches 50ºC and I have raised it 3 cm with rubber feet. to avoid sticking to the table and thus be able to refrigerate better. Then I do not see normal that the excess temperature. I have another tvbox from another brand and it has never reached those temperatures and demands much more. Another problem that I have noticed is with the dualshock 4 controller that if it exceeds a step of 2 meters it already fails a lot, loses sensitivity and goes crazy, in my other tvbox at 6 meters or even more, it continues to work without connection problems, and in the dualshock 4 control when i turn off the GT-king Pro from the airmouse or from the red button, it turns off the tvbox but the dualshock 4 is still on and it only turns off if i disconnect the tvbox power adapter from the mains or turn it on again . This is also a GT-King Pro error, because in my other tvbox that problem does not occur. I have stood out in the paragraph, but wanted to detail everything as best as possible, to make it easier for Beelink to review all of this and if possible they can give me solutions. Cheers!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-25 16:09:37 | Show all posts
Hello,I asked our technical staff and they made these answers
1. The current 1.7Ghz frequency machine does not support unlocking the 2.2Ghz frequency, because it is Amlogic's restriction on the chip.
2. Frequency reduction is not only to reduce machine problems but also to ensure machine stability;
Are 50 degrees Celsius the temperature of the testing machine casing? The temperature of the machine is related to the environment, running programs, CPU, etc.
3. After the machine is shut down, there is no current output from the USB port. Did you just click to sleep without shutting down?
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-05-26 17:15:43 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2020-05-25 16:09
Hello,I asked our technical staff and they made these answers
1. The current 1.7Ghz frequency machi ...

Hello, thanks for answering, it is a pity that the speeds are reduced ... as for the temperature if it is 50º Celcius in the casing, it burns if you touch it from above and below, and as I said I put 4 rubber supports to raise it from the surface and have more air flow and in theory refrigerate better. but it is not the case ... The GT-King Pro that I have is new just 1 week ago that I received it and I have nothing installed, I only watch YouTube with Google Chrome, Aida and a game. In a short time it reaches that high temperature I usually touch it and check it for example with aida64 and I decide to turn it off when I think it can be harmful to the tvbox. I have a Mecool Km3 and I can play for up to 6-7 hours in a row and there is no problem with everything normal temperature, and without raising it from the surface, and the same settings in Mecool and GT-King Pro. So I do not know if it is normal for GT -King Pro reaches that high temperature with so little work ... I bought a fan on Aliexpress to see if it helps to lower temperatures. And as for the dualshock 4 controller, I know that when I turn off the GT-King Pro, there is no power outlet in USB that is correct, but the dualshock 4 is not connected by USB, it is connected via bluetooth. And as I say, it stays on when you turn off GT-King Pro, and to turn off dualshock 4 you have to remove the power adapter or disable bluetooth before turning off GT-King Pro. It is very strange I don't know if it is a bug or if there is a bluetooth connection. on after turning off ... I can make a video for you if necessary, where the temperature is seen and where the problem with dualshock 4 is seen. Greetings.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-06-01 18:48:38 | Show all posts
Frani replied at 2020-05-26 17:15
Hello, thanks for answering, it is a pity that the speeds are reduced ... as for the temperature i ...

Ok, thank you for your detailed feedback. We will test this problem. Because GT-King Pro does not have a fan and is a metal case, it will feel warm when touched, but the temperature will not be too high.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list