Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
12Next
Return to list New
View: 7104|Reply: 11

Z83-II headless bootstrap

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-10 15:37:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there,
I purchased this device to install linux.

Currently I have few issues,

My main issue, is I cannot run a headless system on it, the device will not start, if hdmi monitor is not plugged in.

In order to solve this,
- I try to reinstall the original Beelink win10, but I cannot find the iso image
- I try to upgrade the firmware, but cannot find a bios update

Can you please provide support for either one of those 2 questions, or let me know how to fix the original issue which is the headless bootstrap.

Thanks in advance,
Lionel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-10 18:51:07 | Show all posts
Hello Lionel,

I think the beelink support team can only reply to you by tomorrow as it is a holiday today.
Which Linux headless server do you plan to install ?

How have you tried to install the linux server?

Till the time the support team is back maybe I can help you in some way .
Beelink GTR7 (7840HS) - Manjaro Linux
Beelink SER5 (5600U) - Manjaro Linux
Beelink GT1 Ultimate (S912) - Libre Elec TV
Beelink GT King Pro (S922X-H) - Manjaro ARM Linux
Beelink GS King X (S922X-H)  -
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-11 11:22:18 | Show all posts
Hello,
If the server system you install does not have a graphical user interface, you can start it without connecting the monitor. If you need to install a system with a graphical user interface, you can try to insert the HDMI Display cheat on the machine, the link is Z83 II windows 10 system.

win10 home link:
https://mega.nz/#!Cz4GgSjK!-mr4T ... aI5wsclcFGTR0DILU4g

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-24 19:42:51 | Show all posts
Edited by rtru at 2020-05-24 22:59

Good morning

I have formatted my azw z 83ii to update the version that came from windows 10 becaude it ask me for that any time I turn on and now it is missing drivers and some devices are not working.
I would need the drivers that came from the factory but I can't find them.
Could you send them to me or tell me where I can download them from?
Can I use the link of the previous message:
win10 home link:
That link have the drivers included?

Thank you.
My email is rtrujican@hotmail.com

A greeting
Rtru

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-24 22:57:33 | Show all posts
Can I use the previous link that you have provide?
win10 home link:

That windows have the device drivers?

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-25 13:50:43 | Show all posts
rtru replied at 2020-05-24 22:57
Can I use the previous link that you have provide?
win10 home link:
https://mega.nz/#!Cz4GgSjK!-mr4 ...

Hello,
Yes, the system image file in the link integrates the driver of the machine, only need to install the system

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-26 01:38:26 | Show all posts
Edited by rtru at 2020-05-26 02:20
beelink replied at 2020-05-25 13:50
Hello,
Yes, the system image file in the link integrates the driver of the machine, only need to  ...

I have seen that a compressed file is downloaded from MEGA and it is not an .iso image.
To make a bootable usb do I have just to unzip it and copy the files and paste them in a usb memory after have formatted that usb memory?
Or do I need ANOTHER program to make the usb bootable?
I have tried with the files copied to a USB memory after formatting that memory.
Then I have booted the mini pc from that usb memory.
An MS DOS screen has appeared where some commands have been executed and when it has been restarted everything remains the same.
the Drivers, that did not work, still do not work.
I have the same operating system that I had installed the previous day and a new operating system has not been installed, those files have done nothing.
What do I have to do and how?
Could you sent me and exe file that replace all the drivers of my computer or an iso file with all the windows 10 home complete?

Thank you for your help

Rtru

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-26 17:10:20 | Show all posts
rtru replied at 2020-05-26 01:38
I have seen that a compressed file is downloaded from MEGA and it is not an .iso image.
To make a b ...

Hello,
Sorry for the trouble, you can view the system installation video made by us and follow the operation process in the video to install the system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jV7YBPzwGk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-28 05:16:53 | Show all posts
Edited by rtru at 2020-05-28 05:22
beelink replied at 2020-05-26 17:10
Hello,
Sorry for the trouble, you can view the system installation video made by us and follow th ...

IT DIDN´T WORK

The only thing that it did was to eraser the pendrive and all the files that I had copied in it.
I followed all the steps in the video and copied all the files downloaded, the same as the video shows.
when the minipc (AZW-Z83 with windows) turned on, I pushed f7, and choose the pendrive as boot device,the same that the video demostration.  Then when it restarted an MSDOS windows started and lunch some comands, I never saw the screen that we can see in the minute 2:40 of the video.
I only saw the MS DOS WINDOW follow some comands automatically, when it finished it stopped and nothing more happened so I closed the MSDOS window and it restarted and nothing had happened. It restart in the windows version with I had formatted the device days before, never show the screens that you can see after 2;55 minute in the video demostration.
The drivers didn´t work and nothing had changed when I checked in the devices administrator the same devices was without a controler (unknown).
The only thing that I saw was what the pendrive was empty.....it had changed its name from WINPE to windows and there was nothing in it.
Everything was very strange the boot device clean its selft instead of clean my device. I never could choose where the boot device had to do the system instalation.
How you can choose the blue light screen of 2:40 minute of the video demostration? because there are a cut in the video, the perspective of the tv change.
When my device restart it never shows this screen where you choose the disk to install the system.

So Do you know what else can I do?
Thank you

rtru

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-06-01 18:15:49 | Show all posts
rtru replied at 2020-05-28 05:16
IT DIDN´T WORK

The only thing that it did was to eraser the pendrive and all the files that I had ...

If you are unable to install our installation video tutorial to operate, you can also try to install Microsoft's official operating system

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list