Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
12Next
Return to list New
View: 11632|Reply: 15

Netflix question about ATV system

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-09 19:25:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, all
      On both GT1-A and GT1 mini-A products, Sorry to bring you a bad experience, because some customers have already sold keys for our products online, which caused Google to ban the keys for our ATV system products. Netflix cannot be used normally. If you purchased GT1-A or GT1 MINI-A, still in the period of being refundable, please try to contact the seller to return the product, or re-burn the firmware of the machine and make the machine Android. Then, you can use Miracast and Netflix again, but the resolution of Netflix playback will be reduced, please refer to the guide in the link to do so.
For customers who cannot return the goods, we will provide 30% coupons for our Amazon store products as compensation. You can provide proof of purchase and the picture on the back of the machine to our mailbox. We will provide you with a 30% discount product purchase coupons.

There is currently no way to solve this problem. If there is a follow-up solution, we will deal with this problem as soon as possible.

Email: Support-Box-Retail@bee-link.com

GT1-A: http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... =44886&extra=page=1
GT1 mini-A: http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... 8349&extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-15 23:39:29 | Show all posts
Edited by Floyd at 2020-05-15 23:46

I agree with with the other costumers above, this is definitely not a "solution" for anyone except for yourselves.

Most of your sales were due to the Netflix and Chromecast (misleading) advertising, which I'm sure you're aware.
You're also aware that at least 90% of your costumers are not able to return their products for multiple reasons (Eg. expired return time, imported from china, etc...).

Making us fix a faulty product on our own (multiple times), making us wait weeks for a solution and then finally giving up on us with a 30% discount?
Why 30%? Because that's the manufacturing price? So you think losing costumers is better than losing some money?

This move only makes it harder for people to even consider buying anything from you again, not to mention the bad publicity you will be getting from now on.

PS: I bought this box as a gift to someone who watches Netflix a lot and has no tech skills whatsoever, so thank you Beelink for all the headaches.
You'd better consider this money as lost and just get a new one from an actual reliable brand.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-15 05:18:36 | Show all posts
I live in Peru - South America. How is supposed this product to be sent?
I have it for months. Gearbest is going to refund nothing.
I am really disappointed.  If I were spent $10 more for a Xiaomi TV box , I would have never face this problems.
Two times burning the product to get Netflix license, now this.
It's unacceptable.
I will never buy any product from beelink or other unreliable brand.... that's for sure.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-12 16:58:23 | Show all posts
I don't think I would want to get a 30% discount, I'd rather ship the product to you and get a proper refund or a replacement of the device.
I can't return this device to the seller because I've had it for months.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-12 17:21:56 | Show all posts
This is how you deal with it as a major company ? your product became useless overnight !
I dont think i would buy your TV boxes in the future even with a discount, nothing cant prevent this from happening again or some other problem that will make you say "sorry we cant fix that here a discount for something else".

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-13 06:43:41 | Show all posts
I have two GT1-A that I have bought to use netflix and now I can't use them anymore.  I can't return these devices to the seller because I've had them for months. I'm not interested in buy new products of beelink with 30% discount. In my opinion the the solution can be the refund or the replacement of the devices by new ones.

Waiting for a solution
Best regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-13 14:32:52 | Show all posts
I do not like 30% discount either. I bought this product specifically for Netflix. It is useless now. And there is no other product within Beelink range that offers official Netflix support.
I want my money back, not a discount

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-14 11:32:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So should i return your product right? I want all my money back because you product claiming that can watch 4k Netflix so now it isnt so I want my money back not DC Coupon

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-19 21:52:50
The retailer will never take back that product, after us having it for months.Very disappointing and misleading product advertising, I bought this for my wife and my kid so they could watch Netflix in our bedroom. Wish i bought a proper TV box with a licence.... my box just gonna end up collecting dust...
Support Not support

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-20 17:53:50 | Show all posts
i Want your SOLUTION not return and give dc coupon !

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list