Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 3396|Reply: 2

Constant boot loop/freezing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-03 21:35:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Basically since day one powering on this TE box i have had issues, at first it seemed it went fine, then started freezing & eventually rebooted itselt, then started freezing even before log in.   Decieded to try FACTORY reset option, now it gives me install error popup & to click OK to reinstall, yet freezes before getting to there, or once that is show, or after click to reboot, freezes after reboot.
Seems an endless boot loop/freeze up cycle & how to FIX THIS.     Tried emailing seller i got it from but there off for the week.
Is there a way to reselect FACTORY reset, start fresh again etc?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-06 15:57:05 | Show all posts
You can try to open the system's task manager to see what programs have a very high occupancy rate. Some programs run by default in the background, occupying a lot of resources, causing the machine to freeze, so you can end these default programs or check whether the machine is overheated, The machine will freeze and restart when it is overheated. If the above two conditions are still frozen, please try to download and reinstall the system on the official website of Microsoft.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-05-06 21:30:33 | Show all posts
so your saying to DOWNLOAD/BUY new copy of windows 10 & install that via USB drive & see if that helps?
  as the one that came with it cant be re installed again?   
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list