View: 1768|Reply: 4

GT1 Ultimate After Market Asistence - Totally Absent !!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-04-23 16:46:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am writing to complain about how poor Beelink's after-sales service is !!
As anyone can see, I wrote a post a few days ago in the forum which is malfunctioning on my GT1 Ultimate, I also proceeded to send an email directly to the assistance address, always with the same result ... no answer !
To date, nothing has changed, I have not received any assistance (if not a general advice to verify that the apps are updated)! Currently my GT1 Ultimate is unusable by me! I can not see the any videos purchased or rented on Google Play Video, it is not possible to use Netflix, it is not possible to use PrimeVideo, even the possibility of using the cast of videos from another device does not work (plus many other small problems that would go quietly if the rest worked!) !!!
I point out that I have reported only the most serious problems encountered by me, but the device has many others (e.g. chrome cast not working, almost unusable voice commands, etc.). I also note that I'm not the only one who has these problems!
I would like to know if BeeLink intend to give assistance for this device or consider it defunct! I have doubts even if it is worth considering an upgrade to a more recent device like the GT-King since I would not want to find myself with the same problems !! Is the GT1-Ultimate a working device? Do you have unsolvable problems (since it has also been removed from the market)? Do I need to update the firmware? I would like timely answers and possible solutions (both paid and non-paid) but solutions!
Hoping to get an answer. Greeting
Gianfranco

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-04-23 18:28:26 | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry to bring you a bad experience, we are trying to find a way to fix this problem, but it will take a while. Before the repair, you can burn the firmware for the machine and make the machine Android. You can use Miracast And Netflix, please refer to the firmware and guide in the link for operation.

http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... 86&extra=page=1
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-04-26 00:09:09 | Show all posts
I have tried to burn the firmware but it's impossible to burn it on my device!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-04-26 15:43:42 | Show all posts
Gian071 replied at 2020-04-26 00:09
I have tried to burn the firmware but it's impossible to burn it on my device!!!

Hi,Please make sure your machine model is GT1-A, and then you need to connect the power supply after the start of burning, to avoid the failure of burning due to insufficient power supply, or replace the USB port on the PC side.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-04-30 20:56:44 | Show all posts
I'm having issues with my GT-1 ultimate. Slow wifi speeds, homelight issues, can't turn on location without crashing lighthome. Having trouble figuring out how to update via sd card, too many conflicting instructions and comments online. If possible please have someone email me. I've tried emailing you but no response. (I'll send my email if you respond to this.)
Thank you in advance for your help.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list