PRIME VIDEO - in HD or UHD????

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-04-14 03:08:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by GARTIER at 2020-04-14 03:09

Hi,

APP PRIME VIDEO is available on APPmarket, but doesn't support HD o UHD (4K) quality.

When will we have this APP available on APPmarket that supports series and movies with HD or UHD (4K) quality?

Regards.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-26 20:09:17 | Show all posts
Heyyyyy, hello???    Will nobody answer me???
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-10-27 16:21:31 | Show all posts
Hello,
Indeed the Amazon Prime app available on the android playstore does not give HD or UHD, maybe you have to use the android TV app to have access to these qualities .. I also installed the Prime addon under Corelec This allows you to choose the quality of the stream unlike Android where the quality is automatic and therefore changes according to the internet speed, with android I had a lot of pixelation in the image at times while under Coreelec I keep the quality of the stream That I chose but at times the image freezes while the video loads, my internet is really not fast ... Anyway under Corelec despite the possible choice there is no no More HD or UHD finally for the videos that I was able to read .. Another interesting advantage with Coreelec I can choose the quality of the stereo sound or in 5.1 ...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list