Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 5254|Reply: 7

Stuck on "Just a Moment

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-04-03 00:40:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just got two new mini PC's and am trying to set them up. I get as fare as Enter A Pin and when I hit next it just stays on Just a Moment. They both have been doing this for over 12 hours.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-04-08 06:17:13 | Show all posts
Just to let the people having this issue, I had to disable my home wifi and then create a new user during setup. Once I selected that then when the user creation asked about setting up network connectivity I clicked the I dont have internet. this got me through the setup without the system trying to connect to microsoft. I am now at a desktop and I will try to continue with the setup.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-04-04 16:15:17 | Show all posts
I have exactly the same problem and this does not answer the fault. During a windows update a restart was requested and the machine is stuck on a blue screen  that says "Just a Moment"  and it's been stuck on it for hours. It is obviously not updating. Why won't it update? and how do I get it to reset?

because its stuck on this screen you can't get into anything else in order to alter the settings. I'm losing confidence in the product fast. I have other computers with the same spec and they update fine so why won't yours?
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-04-03 15:29:56 | Show all posts
Hello, because the Microsoft server network fluctuates during this time, sometimes it is impossible to connect to the Microsoft server for login activation. Therefore, please do not connect to the network when you activate it. After entering the system, connect to the network for account login.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-04-08 05:45:39 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2020-04-03 15:29
Hello, because the Microsoft server network fluctuates during this time, sometimes it is impossible  ...

The advice given here does not work. I went into the BIOS setup and disabled the network controller so that it would not connect to the network but it ends up just rebooting. I cant disconnect it from the network otherwise because it remembers the wifi setup and skips right past the network setup into the login. No matter what I do it always gets to the setup PIN and then gets stuck at "Just a moment"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-04-08 17:28:45 | Show all posts
dlizotte1971 replied at 2020-04-08 05:45
The advice given here does not work. I went into the BIOS setup and disabled the network controlle ...

You can try to turn off your router during activation so that the machine cannot connect to WIFI

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-06-11 17:39:01 | Show all posts

Stuck on "Just a Moment

Any progress with this issue?
Sometimes just logging out of your Avid account in PTF, then logging back in kind of syncs tings up again and will get you past this issue.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-09-20 23:12:16 | Show all posts
Hi

I had the same problem.  Apparently, the pin code dialog window is hidden, and it is not possible to get it to the front using alt-TAB.

I got around it by opening the on-screen keyboard, then using alt-TAB to select the pin code dialog window (you will not see it), and then start using the on-screen keyboard to type your pin code, then TAB, then your pin code again, and then Enter.  You are basically entering the info blind.  The installation continued successfully after doing this.  Note that it took me several tries to get this right.

Best regards,

Marcus

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list