View: 2095|Reply: 1

GT1 Ultimate Bricked

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-03-05 05:10:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a GT1 Ultimate s / n G912GSJH40179 32G that was having a problem with the lightghome, it rebooted all the time. Still, I was not communicating via bluetooth and did not establish the city location, even in a manual.
It had formatted and returned to the factory settings, but it didn't work. So, I decided to update the firmware. I downloaded the USB Burning Tool v2.0.9 and ROM GT1_710N1_AP6255.img from the Beelink forum.

During the process there were several errors, not even 1%. In a forum message I read that even with an error, I could disconnect the USB cable and reconnect. That's what I did, then he successfully completed the burning 100%. However, now the GT1 has stopped working completely. It just turns on the white led, but nothing appears on the video or responds to the remote control.

Could you help me fix it, guide me through the correct procedure or direct me to the correct ROM for my equipment? Here is the picture of his motherboard.
Thank you very much!

GT1 Ultimate.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-03-05 16:42:51 | Show all posts
Hello,
This problem occurs because you use the wrong firmware, please check and use the firmware in the link http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... e=1&extra=#pid54856
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list