View: 9344|Reply: 4

Air mouse problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-18 22:43:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi.. my original air mouse (G10s gyroscope remote control beelink wireless air mouse) won't function?.I'm using my wireless mouse to control my GT King.
Any ideas or solutions?

Awaiting your reply

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-12-19 14:05:28 | Show all posts
Hello
Are all the keys not working properly? Or is it that only a few keys can't be used normally? Please insert the USB signal receiver of the remote control into the USB 2.0 port of the machine. If it still cannot be used, please try to pair the remote control and the USB signal receiver by holding down the “Ok” and the return key simultaneously. .
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-06-13 16:11:26 | Show all posts
I am having the same problem for the remote of my GT-King. All the remote keys are working, just that when you activate the mouse mode, the mouse cursor no longer moves when you move the remote.  It only moves when you move the arrow key on the remote, very slowly.

Tried holding down the OK and Return key simultaneously but to no avail. Any solution to this or the remote is just broken ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2022-06-13 17:38:53 | Show all posts
Hello,
Please reconnect the remote control and test whether the remote control can be used normally.
If it still does not solve the problem, please replace the remote control battery.
Remote control.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2022-06-13 17:39:29 | Show all posts
If your remote haven't fall down then .....
Check your batteries....
Try to see if there is any interferences around there from other 2.4ghz devices or any small magnetic field!
Good luck!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list