View: 3178|Reply: 4

URGENT X55 problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-01 02:54:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by phaetonfb at 2019-12-01 19:20

ouch... after many weeks of perfectly working, my X55 now is unusable.... I must say it's most probably my fault, I have installed the new Intel graphic drivers and after that the pc become incredibly slow, cpu always 100%, no wifi, cannot turn off (have to phyisically unplug from power). so I have tried to unistall the driver, no luck, the unistall procedure is not working. then I have tried to reinstall win10 from the recovery menu, no luck, a series of "unexpected error" and the system just start rebooting continuosly, so now I cannot enter the windows 10 system because the installation procedure is blocked at 89% and the x55 is completely unusable, and I cannot also retrieve the activation key so that now I fear that if I install a new windows 10 it will not be activated.

please Beelink can you provide a fresh install iso for X55 including the activation key, so that I can install from usb?

or I can just download the iso from the microsoft site? is the activation key ok if I install the generic ISO from usb?

please beelink can you help?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-12-01 03:29:09 | Show all posts
this is the error message I have when the system reboot forever
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-12-02 11:16:34 | Show all posts
phaetonfb replied at 2019-12-01 03:29
this is the error message I have when the system reboot forever

hello

We can solve some technical problems for you in the forum, but you need to contact our after-sales service mailbox to solve the problem better.

Service email: beelinkservice@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-12-02 14:44:03 | Show all posts
thank you. I have sent a mail to the service.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-12-03 03:35:37 | Show all posts
for those who could eventually be interested... I have resolved :) I asked to a dear friend to help me, she is a very skilled windows system administrator... she started the system with a usbkey, then opened a cmd prompt and using some unknown to me commands (diskpart, dism, ??? never seen before) she managed to cancel the wrong intel driver. then I just started the standard reset procedure in the windows boot, and voila', system is now working again perfectly!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list