Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1826|Reply: 3

GT1 Voice Remote Control Issues

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-11-04 01:44:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I just bought a GT1 and I have some issues with the Voice Control Remote.

I cannot select an item by using the middle button of the mouse. It does work in some cases (for example when I had to select the language for the TV Box, or the WIFI network), but not in other cases (for example when I had to put in the password for the router, I could move the selector through the letters, but I couldn't click on them to write the password).

I connected a keyboard and I can use it to write things and whenever I need to select something, I position the selector and then I press the Enter button of the keyboard. This is not a long term solution, so I am hoping you can guide me and tell me what I am doing wrong, or if the remote is defective.

Do you know if the software needs an update for the remote to work? I cannot use it with Netflix at all.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-11-05 10:43:52 | Show all posts
Our GT1 is without a voice remote control. Is your machine GT1-A? There is no problem with our test. It may be that there is a problem with your remote control. Please contact your seller to replace the remote control.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-11-05 20:06:49 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2019-11-05 10:43
Our GT1 is without a voice remote control. Is your machine GT1-A? There is no problem with our test. ...

It only says "GT1".

I did contact the reseller and I am waiting for their resolution.

The thing is it's a software problem, as the "click" button works in some instances, but not for others.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-11-06 19:00:26 | Show all posts
Anamarias replied at 2019-11-05 20:06
It only says "GT1".

I did contact the reseller and I am waiting for their resolution.

This happens because there are a lot of versions of the software and some versions are not optimized for the remote.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list