View: 2205|Reply: 1

X55 Internal HDD speed suddenly drop to near zero

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-28 00:06:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just bought a Gemini X55 and installed an internal HDD Western Digital WD10SPZX HDD 1 TB, SATA III

The HDD was immediately recognized form disk management console, but the X55 was not able to format the created partition and win10 was not able to see it.

I format the HDD on the desktop end then reinstall it on the X55. Now the disk is seen by windows 10 and writable.

If I try to copy big files (more than 100Mb) on the HDD, the trasfer speed start from 70/75 MB/s and suddenly drop to a few bites per second. The copy of the file succeed but it takes a very long time.

The problem does not happen connecting the HDD to an USB3 port using an USB3 external box. In this case the speed maintain more than 50/60 MB/s

Moreover, opening a file explorer window on X55, sometime generate a window freeze, the task is not tesponding for a minute or two.

Can someone help me?

Many thanks and regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-10-29 18:04:48 | Show all posts
If your hard drive is connected to other machines, it may be a problem with the hard drive cable. Please contact our after-sales email address and we will solve this problem for you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list