View: 1895|Reply: 2

Poor Customer Service

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-07 21:29:45 | Show all posts |Read mode

I purchased my Gemini X less than 12 months ago and whilst using it just decided to switch itself off.

I tried restarting and I checked the output from the power cable was a good 12V, but the unit didn't even register that power had been applied and the front LED didn't even flash.
After leaving it connected for some time I noticed the unit was extreemly hot, so took it apart to see what was causing all the heat.

This appeared to be an R47 Power Inductor.

I contacted Beelink Support who got back to me a few days later (not too bad) and asked me to check an IC named U10 on the main board, I checked an sent them an email back to say the chip seemed fine, and since that point I have had no further correspondance, dispite numerous emails from myself to try and provoke a response.

I now have a dead unit, and seemingly no means to get it repaired. I would expect this to be done under warranty, as I wouldn't expect components to fail so quickly, especially as this unit wasn't even used heavily. I am now not only concerned about the seeming lack of support, but also of the quality of the components used in these systems.

If I don't hear anything back from Beelink, I will be making it my mission to alert as many forums I am affiliated with of my experience. I'm a professional IT administrator and have never had such a poor experience of customer service, and I have dealt with many companies RMA proceedures.

Steve

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-10-09 18:13:34 | Show all posts
Hello
If your problem is not resolved, please continue to send an email to our after-sales mailbox, detailing the problem you encountered, we will try our best to solve the problem for you, if we do not respond in time, I am sorry, it may be because we are on vacation.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-11-16 03:22:55 | Show all posts
Having the same issue with my mini machine I spend over $300 now has died in 7m time. Customer service is
useless. I was instructed to ship the mini pc back for repair to China. I did at my expense, another $50 wasted.
If anyone is thinking about purchasing their unreliable  products look elsewhere. They need to service the
states better.Maybe actually do business here. My package is now being held hostage by China customs for over a month. Can't get a response other than I'm SOL. I'm over it. I will post this experience on all sites I see selling their products. I'm an IT professional and never seen a breakdown in support like this. You're on your own with their products. Buyer Be-where!!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list