Author: beelink

Get free from GT-King Pro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-29 20:07:20 | Show all posts

I have been using beelink products for the past few years from the GT1 Ultimate series. Have no problems while using it until now.

But now it's time to try a newer series. It would be very nice if you get the chance to  test new Beelink X55 and Beelink X45.

with love from Jakarta Indonesia.

Regards,
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-30 06:44:13 | Show all posts
I would like to test the new GT KING PRO. A few days ago I received KING GT and J45 mini pc that I got as a reward because I have the highest number of purchased device. Thanks Beelink!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-30 18:06:53 | Show all posts
Edited by toni at 2019-09-30 18:08

I am a beelink x45 mini pc owner and I am an audiophile. I have a Cambridge Dac as a liquid music processor that I use with the Foobar 2000 software. I had to work a long time to understand how to bypass the mini pc win10 kernel and process the music files (mainly flac) directly through the dac . All this to significantly improve the lsitening experience . In the end I had to download a software that Cambridge provides and which allows you to replace the Win kernel with the Cambridge software. Now I'm a happy audiophile. The x45 mini pc works very well and I would like to try the new King pro

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-30 21:32:19 | Show all posts
Edited by LFLR at 2019-09-30 21:34

Hello I've been using Beelink products for nearly 3 years. And I can only say thanks! because your products are amazing, very good quality with a fair price! Now I'm very thankful for the opportunity that you give me to try your new device, the GT-King Pro, probably one of the most (or the most) powerful tv box ever! looking at the specs.... no words :o

If I'm one of the lucky winners, I would love to try my DTS and Dolby Audio tracks of some movies and TV Series with this device and feel the difference with everything that I've tried before, I just can't wait to see a film with this Hi-Fi Audio! And I'm a music lover too so... listening to some FLAC music with this device will be mindblowing....

Currently I have a Beelink GS1, works great after 2 years but I can't wait to try this new device with all this new technology :D

Thanks for the opportunity!

Regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-01 18:35:06 | Show all posts
I have some headphones: audio technica and closed audio and some more. i want try you box in android and coreelec :)
ty

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-02 04:58:16 | Show all posts
Greetings,

My name is Paolo from Italy, I'm 36 and at this point I've been a huge audio/video hi-fi enthusiast most of my life;
I've accumulated a wide experience with a variety of audio and video players over the course of several years,
and currently the Beelink GT1 is the heart of my entertainment system.

I chose the GT1 for the flexibility of its Android operative system, the support for 4k video playback at variable refresh rates,
the presence of HDMI as well as SPDIF out, which I use to drive my Yamaha receiver, hooked up to my 5.1 custom-made set of speakers, which I'm very proud of and let me appreciate the finer details in lossless music files and DTS/Dolby encoded movies.

As I'm also a music producer I have a keen ear for audio quality and I'm overall very happy with the GT1 performance for my entertainment needs, and I'd love to test out the new products on the Beelink Android TV line, especially the new GT King Pro.

I've also recently begun working on my own Youtube channel, after years of providing music production and mixing for several content creators, and I would absolutely love to share my experience with Beelink products on my channel!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-03 15:54:05 | Show all posts
I would love to try the new product are great products and I have two of them

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-03 23:36:53 | Show all posts
Edited by darkstar at 2019-10-03 23:39

I use Beelink RK3368 for a long time, guess its time to renew it :).

I have a home theater system;

Logitech Z5500  speaker set ( Dolby® Digital,DTS® Digital Surround, THX® certification),
an Enigma 2 based HD satellite receiver and a NAS storage in my home theater.

I'm a big fan of FLAC audio format and have a big archive, love to listen high quality lossless.

Hope to have an experience with GT-King Pro.

Regards,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-05 16:44:22 | Show all posts
I'm Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV Box user. Great product. I would love to test GT- King Pro.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-05 17:14:04 | Show all posts
I am audiophile with Onkyo receiver and 5 Triangle speakers + subwoofer . I own a GT-mini 2 and a GT ultimate but until now, I haven't been able to get from those boxes the sound I am getting when I connect my music directly to the receiver.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list