Author: beelink

Get free from GT-King Pro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 18:33:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey guys, great you are putting a new product out to the family!  I would love to test and give feedback, as I did with the others (though I had to buy those myself ;). Currently have my GT1 installed in the car, you overhead monitor and car stereo for the kids on long drives. And have the two GT1 ultimates, one in the bedroom straight hdmi to tv and spdif-rca to soundbar, one in the living which I had on multiple setups, first pure hdmi to lg 65" smart tv, later optical sound through lg-bd-home theater set, at the moment I got it linked to a Sony 70" 4K TV, and Toslink passthrough to a Denon AVR receiver with B&W low end speakers. All running on 150+mb wired network (bedroom wifi), it all works great (after endless playing around of course, but that was to be expected as I am an early user of got systems) but with the last firmwares, not much to complain. 4K and high quality 3D are still very hard to play though, even downloaded the box has some stutter and lag, and runs quite hot (but that's to be expected), however, I'm very curious to see if the new all metal addition with dedicated high end chipset does live up to this challenge. Thus I would say: Bring It On, I'm ready for the test! Are you??  Located in the Netherlands Europe. Greetz, D.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 18:35:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey guys, great you are putting a new product out to the family!  I would love to test and give feedback, as I did with the others (though I had to buy those myself ;). Currently have my GT1 installed in the car, you overhead monitor and car stereo for the kids on long drives. And have the two GT1 ultimates, one in the bedroom straight hdmi to tv and spdif-rca to soundbar, one in the living which I had on multiple setups, first pure hdmi to lg 65" smart tv, later optical sound through lg-bd-home theater set, at the moment I got it linked to a Sony 70" 4K TV, and Toslink passthrough to a Denon AVR receiver with B&W low end speakers. All running on 150+mb wired network (bedroom wifi), it all works great (after endless playing around of course, but that was to be expected as I am an early user of got systems) but with the last firmwares, not much to complain. 4K and high quality 3D are still very hard to play though, even downloaded the box has some stutter and lag, and runs quite hot (but that's to be expected), however, I'm very curious to see if the new all metal addition with dedicated high end chipset does live up to this challenge. Thus I would say: Bring It On, I'm ready for the test! Are you??  Located in the Netherlands Europe. Greetz, D.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 18:35:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 18:43:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry for the reposts.. Hiccup on my phone..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 18:54:55 | Show all posts
I would love testing the new Beelink GT King Pro.

As amateur video+audio enthusiast this is my setup:
- TV Screen 55" LCD Vizio P-Series F1
- AV Receiver Yamaha RX-V485
- Polk Signature Series 5.1 Speakers
- Projector BenQ HT2050A
- GT King Pro ???!

Will gladly test the Beelink GT King Pro and show video review on YouTube. Looking forward to a new state-of-the-art machine like the King Pro!! Please reply.

Greetings!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 19:48:55 | Show all posts
Edited by pacm at 2019-09-28 19:52

I'm an audiophile
I have many HIFI equipments from Pioneer, NAD and Technics.
The system I have setup right now is composed of:
1) One Pioneer VSX-1123-k
2) Two Front columns BW DM603 S3
3 Two Rear columns BW DM601 S2
4) One frontal speaker BW HTM61
5) One Woofer Mission M5as

Speakers are bi- amplified and I'm a user in this forum with two Beelink GT1-A (the first from April and the second from last week)

I have participated in reporting problems in this forum regarding GT1-A and I want be part of this program, and had the chance to get one GT-King Pro to make some tests and reviews.

Best regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 21:18:12 | Show all posts
Greetings,

I am a musician/audiofile with a 7.2 (dual 15" HSU subwoofers) system.

In early 2017 I pre-ordered a Beelink SEA I because I likes it it would accept a HDD. Sadly, because it was new there were bugs in the firmwre and It did not work well. After several months BEELINK resolved most of the issues. It is still temperamental -- but I have come to appreciate my SEA I, except for one thing. The audio. Because it runs on Android -- it only outputs 2 channels. It has a passthrough setting which does not work. My DENNON receiver must choose how to separate the audio into 7 channels. Definitely not ideal.

I hope BEELINK will consider sending the GT KING Pro -- it prromises to be the answer to my dream of awesome sound (which I think is the unsung hero of the home thheater experience!)

Thank you for your all of cool products, XIE XIE, ni hao, I hope you have a very beautiful day! :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 22:50:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sledgehammer255 replied at 2019-09-28 17:37
Got the Beelink GT1-A as soon as available on ebay.co.uk. Only just got into the android box world i ...

Not hdmi ARC, silly me. A second hdmi port for audio only out would be wicked. Don't need to worry if soundbar has full 4k 60hz pass through.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-29 05:35:28 | Show all posts
Edited by DanVkx at 2019-09-29 05:39

Hi :)

Currently, I have a TV-box Vorke Z6 Plus (3 + 32GB) bought from Amazon.

I was relatively happy, but the after-sales service is nonexistent and their customization of Android is not very successful.

I have a Auna X-Plus Dolby 5.1 amp also bought from Amazon.

The problem is that neither the TV-box, nor this amp does not include Dolby 5.1 decoder.

The solution was to buy a separate Dolby 5.1 decoder to connect between the two devices.

My dream is to try a Beelink Gt-King Pro.

Indeed, its look and technicals performances are excellent.

Moreover, Beelink seems a serious brand and perennial and maybe migrate then to Dolby 7.1?

Maybe I offer it to me for the holidays of the end of the year?

Unless Santa Claus passes before... :P

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-29 06:24:35 | Show all posts
I have Beelink SEA I (Android TV Box + NAS + HDMI Capture). It works very good. It has 2 OS (Android & OpenWRT). So we can use this device as NAS too. Once I mistakenly resetted HDCP key and and MAC address of WiFi during firmware upgrade. I wrote about this problem to Beelink Service. They are very responsible. Sent me HDCP key including MAC addresses and some keys. I installed it and problem was solved. Thanks to them for responsibility! Now, I want to try King Of Boxes - Beelink GT-King Pro :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list