Author: beelink

Get free from GT-King Pro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 14:43:02 | Show all posts
Edited by m.i.c.k.e.y at 2019-09-28 22:41

I am an audio enthusiast for many years and as well as one of the very early adopters of using Smartphone/AndroidTV as Hifi players.

I believe that the Android TV platform along with Hifi Audio players like UAPP, Neutron MP, HibyMusic, Onkyo Music player is a valid low cost platform for Hifi playback.
My current setup using Beelink GT-King thru a linear power supply gives me a a powerful and stable setup. My previous device gives me stutters while playing very high bitrates (DXD, DSD256, DSD512). With GT-King its all ever flowing music.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 14:58:07 | Show all posts
I have 2 Beelink devices.
Beelink S 1 (-By BIOS the Windows stopped loading, everything is on the UEFI screen, our cannot find required map, does not respond to the keyboard) solved the problem by completely resetting and reinstalling the BIOS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= RQZjQQai0cw)

Beelink GT King super device !!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 15:07:26 | Show all posts
I have 2 Beelink devices
Beelink C 1 (-By BIOS the Windows stopped loading, everything is on the UEFI screen, our cannot find required map, does not respond to the keyboard) solved the problem by completely resetting and reinstalling the BIOS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= RQZjQQai0cw)

Beelink GT King super device !!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 16:31:59 | Show all posts
I have a GT1 Ultimate for several months.  It is a great product.  Beside the beautiful image I get in my LG 4K, I like especially the Kodi passthru capabilities so I can get advantage from my Home Cinema.

I also have a GT King (under preparation due to some Android 9 problems).  It would be great to get a GT King Pro

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 17:11:38 | Show all posts
Hi beelink. Thanks for the communication of the release of the GT King Pro.

I am the owner since June 2019 of the Gt King Connected and set up with a 300 watt Samsung Hi Fi system plus two speaker voice speakers.

I had no problems with the connection, being a lover of music and after several attempts I managed to make the whole system work optimally.

The only flaw was the limitation in files with dts decoding.

I am happy with the release of the new product beelink gt king pro and I hope to be chosen by your teem to be able to test it and help you in the implementation and improvement of the product.

Many greetings
Daniele ( ITALY )

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 17:37:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Got the Beelink GT1-A as soon as available on ebay.co.uk. Only just got into the android box world in Feb. But as soon as i researched and saw that Beelink had an android TV box, they stood head & shoulders above the rest. Love using the optical output to my Neo 6.2 soundbase. Hdmi ARC would be great in the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 17:43:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello all, thanks for the opportunity that your are giving us. im a fan of your products and im a proud owner of a gt1 ultimate and i love it, never had a problem. Updated manually to android nougat, it works like a charm with my 7.1 receiver connected through hdmi. Hope that i will be one of the lucky guys who can win one of that beautiful gt king pro. Thanks all

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 17:46:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Currently, I have a TV-box Vorke Z6 Plus (3 + 32GB) bought from Amazon. I was relatively happy, but the after-sales service is nonexistent and their customization of Android is not very successful. I have a Auna X-Plus Dolby 5.1 amp also bought from Amazon. The problem is that neither the TV-box, nor this amp does not include Dolby 5.1 decoder.  The solution is to buy a decoder such as https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01M6ZCYGD to connect between the two devices. My dream is to try a Beelink Gt-King Pro. Indeed, its look and technicals performances are excellent. Moreover, Beelink seems a serious brand and perennial. Maybe I offer it to me for the holidays of the end of the year?  Unless Santa Claus passes before ;)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 18:03:50 | Show all posts
Happy to test Beelink! Get in touch :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-28 18:11:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey.  My name is Savontiy.  I am interested in electronics, satellite television and everything related to entertainment technology and television.  On this subject, I have my own YouTube channel.  In my videos, I talk about new products, do reviews.  Helping people set up equipment.  By the way, there is a review of your products!  I would like to cooperate with you.  I can make videos with an overview of your products.  This will cause sales growth in my and neighboring countries. More than 20 thousand people watch me, and even more.  Here is a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Savontiy I would like to be a tester.  what do you say about my offer of cooperation?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list