Author: brazso

Starting today Netflix app shows NW-6-404 error

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-15 00:41:29 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2019-09-12 14:20
We have found this problem in our tests and are working hard to solve this problem. Please be patien ...

Like everybody else same issue on a GT1-A box. Bought it because of Netflix supposedly support and I thought Beelink was better (was this an error ?) than a "noname" box.

And like Janfun same question.... Any insight on the issue and what about an idea of an ETA to solve this ???
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-16 03:45:56 | Show all posts
Same problem here
Please correct this problem in Netflix
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-16 09:09:54 | Show all posts
yes, got this too

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-19 07:56:56 | Show all posts
I managed to Netflix running, but not in HD, by installing an older version of the Netflix app dated Feb 2019. I used Aptoide to locate, install and run it.

I needed to use my air mouse to navigate. The Beelink remote was pretty useless on it.

I had earlier tried the much older version that Netflix help recommends but that didn't work .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-09-19 18:46:31 | Show all posts
Netflix can't be used on the atv system during this time because the Netflix server has adjusted the user login verification. We are still analyzing and testing here. After the modification, we will upgrade the system by pushing the online upgrade package. Please be patient.:)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-20 11:39:50 | Show all posts
Tell me the progress.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-20 13:29:11 | Show all posts
I reset and tested again yesterday (19 Sep 2019), problem still unsolved.

1. NetFlix = unusable, error NW-6-404
2. Chromecast built in = Fake (does not work)
I am very happy, Seller(aliexpress) accepted "Return back to HK" with full refund.

Bye Beelink. 20 Sep 2019, Thailand.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-21 01:41:20 | Show all posts
Edited by manolischania at 2019-09-21 01:43

Until beelink solve the problem with netflix app  you can run netflix through kodi addon v.0.15.3 where its runs in FHD.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-21 19:50:14 | Show all posts
Hi
at github is a patched apk for Netflix (not ATV Version).
https://github.com/jonas-coded/
runs on my GT1-A / Alvatec Android without 5.1 sound.

Serach on Netflix at "Test Pattern" and than play
It takes a little time to runs at 1920x1080

Waiting for Beelink to fix this error......... :'(
Payed for a full Netflix box.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-22 18:35:08 | Show all posts
Edited by capi92 at 2019-09-22 18:42

Un saludo a toda la comunidad, lamentablemente estoy muy arrepentido de este producto en concreto "Beelink GT MINI-A", lo primero fue comprarlo en Banggood, me enviaron el producto con el mando antiguo sin el "Air mouse", sin contar la demora que se llevaron por que esta gente te dicen que tienen en stock y luego es mentira, bueno por esto hubo una compensación de dinero, pero yo quería el mando con el que traía. Segundo no hay forma de conectarlo a la LAN por cable vamos que no funciona y punto, solo funciona por Wifi y ojo que me costo encontrar el problema por que no conectaba en condiciones y es que funciona en un rango en concreto esta wifi, algo que no me a pasado nunca. Tercero Movistar Tv, Amazon etc no funciona con lo cual no se puede ver o si te pones alguna app sin calidad puede y ahora Netflix el colmo, muy triste este dispositivo nunca mas de esta marca, gracias q que tengo una Mi box que funciona desde el primer dia, algún error en su momento pero corregido. :'(:'(:'(:'(
ENG:
Greetings to the whole community, unfortunately I am very sorry for this particular product "Beelink GT MINI-A", the first thing was to buy it in Banggood, sending the product with the old remote without the "Air mouse", not counting the delay I know that why these people tell you that they have in stock and then it's a lie, well that's why we had a compensation of money, but I wanted the command with which it brought. Secondly, there is no way to connect it to the wired LAN, it does not work and period, it only works by Wifi and be careful that I find the problem because it does not connect in conditions and is that it works in a particular range this wifi, something That never happened to me. Third Movistar TV, Amazon, etc. It does not work with which you can not see or if you put any application without quality can and now Netflix the last straw, very sad this device never again this brand, thanks that I have a My box that works from the first day, some error in its moment but corrected. :'(:'(:'(:'(

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list