View: 2130|Reply: 4

Problems solved!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-20 01:24:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Today I solved all the problems related to the various gt king bugs.  I bought a new tv box, zidoo z9s, supported by zidoo and a community of enthusiasts who work continuously to improve their product.  I sold my gt king, tired of hearing that you have to be patient, we are working to solve the problem ... etc ... beelink patience has not had, he wanted to release this TV box only to take money, also using  of advertising made by many youtubers who have literally sold themselves in order to make visualizations and perhaps receive the GT king for free.  I can certainly say, never again a beelink product, and I hope that people open their eyes to these gentlemen, greetings.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-20 17:15:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Booooom!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-21 23:14:51 | Show all posts
I did it!

Probably I'm the first man to sold this Box:lol

I'v in the past another Beelink Box(it was GT-1 Ultimate) also those Box sold it within couple
of weeks after I'v bought!

I'v "tried" King Box and it didnt satisfy me,firmware problematic and if you read carefully all Beelink
Boxes has a lot of firmware Bugs!

BUT "S922X" really fast,yes its very fast thanks AML922

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-07-23 05:47:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Finally today I received my new tv box, zidoo z9s, and after setting it to my liking, I must say that it is really spectacular, you can make a lot of adjustments on video and audio, automatic switch of resolution and frame rate  , impeccable video quality in FullHD, 4k HDR and 3D (automatically activates the interpolation frame from my projector).  It costs a little more than the gt king, but I'm really excited about the purchase, really well spent money!  I can not help but recommend it, the GT king is now a sad memory!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-07-23 05:47:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Finally today I received my new tv box, zidoo z9s, and after setting it to my liking, I must say that it is really spectacular, you can make a lot of adjustments on video and audio, automatic switch of resolution and frame rate  , impeccable video quality in FullHD, 4k HDR and 3D (automatically activates the interpolation frame from my projector).  It costs a little more than the gt king, but I'm really excited about the purchase, really well spent money!  I can not help but recommend it, the GT king is now a sad memory!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list