View: 24737|Reply: 3

GT1 Ultimate problem with webcam

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-17 11:48:40 | Show all posts |Read mode

Hello. i have beelink gt1 ultimate with s/n LPN1... firmware build number GT1_711N1 release
Such problem, I have two Webcams - logitech c270 and A4Tech usb 2.0, at connection of these Webcams I am not seen by the interlocutor in Skype, at inclusion of the standard application "Camera" gives an error. This problem is not only mine, but many others too
I used an auto-translator when writing, where i can be wrong, but I think the idea I gave on the issue

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-07-18 09:39:07 | Show all posts
Have you tried replacing other USB ports? We tested Logitech's camera and it works fine.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-07-18 13:01:46 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2019-07-18 09:39
Have you tried replacing other USB ports? We tested Logitech's camera and it works fine.

Yes, I tried to connect a webcam in both USB connectors - I did not see a difference.
As a result, after another attempt to run the webcam, I came to the following results:
Interestingly, when I turn on the TV box or reboot it, the first time you start the standard application "Camera" (which was originally installed by the manufacturer), the application works fine, but after the application "Camera" close and then open it again, the following message appears - "camera Error. Unable to connect to camera."
it turned out to make the webcam work, where the interlocutor saw me, but: 1) the camera turns on only when wi fi is enabled, if Ethernet cable is connected, the camera does not work. 2) when a video call on Skype, the camera initially does not work, you have to press the "back" button on the remote control and then click on "resume call" - after such manipulations, the interlocutor can see me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Read Only

Credits
Post time 2020-02-13 20:06:28 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list