View: 4628|Reply: 5

Remote control

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-29 13:13:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello to everyone, I am a new member
I got a GT king  a few days ago and I like to ask you if its possible to use a better remote control because the remote in the box is very-very difficult to use.
What is your proposition ?

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-29 17:21:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Luccasforza at 2019-06-29 17:52

Hi @davero47,
I'm like yours... Beelink saids me that there are two types of RC: with and without airmouse, depending on the batch. Both are almost identical. And mine is without airmouse ...
Having not airmouse it's a recourses waste that it works by radio-frequency, because it just adds the microphone function. For the rest, it could perfectly work just by IR.
In my case, I have another RC with airmouse and keyboard (just to write or when a mouse pointer is needed), and I'm using an universal IR RC to control various devices (TV Box basic functions included).
I'll like to know if there is an IR RC compatible with GT King: I'll buy it to add the functions to my universal RC using learning function.
Somebody knows if there is any IR RC compatible with our TV Box?
Thanks!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-29 17:40:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi @davero47, I'm like yours ... Beelink saids me that there are two types of RC: with and without airmouse. And both are almost identical. And mine is without airmouse ... It's a recourses waste that it works by radio-frequency, because it just adds the microphone function. For the rest, it could work perfectly works by IR. In my case, I have another RC with airmouse and keyboard, and I'm using an universal IR RC to control various devices (TV Box included). I'll like to know if there is an IR RC compatible with GT King: I'll buy it to add the functions to my universal RC using learning function. Somebody knows if there is any IR RC compatible with our TV Box? Thanks!,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-29 18:15:07 | Show all posts
buy "Airmouse" such as WeChip W1 model(with back side Keyboard) about $ 12/15

I recommended this Fly Air mouse and I'v already use since last year and you can use it
this remote on every Box

BTW King Fly mouse very good and sensitive wide angle-fast why you do not like it?

Note;or your remote IR only? what type remote unit you have it?
there is two type one is regular other one is Fly mouse,mine is Fly mouse

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-29 19:42:27 | Show all posts
just use wireless mouse and keyboard, that should do it....i'm using it right now

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-30 02:15:12 | Show all posts
w1 by WeChip very good choice+

Mouse+KeyBoard all in one very usefull

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules