Author: spray6969

System Backup

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-12-07 17:21:44 | Show all posts
Hi all,

Sorry for reactivating the post again but I'm having serious problems to download the system from Mega. I need to restore my Beelink BT3 system because after the a windows 10 64 bits update I lost all my sound drivers. On other BT3 that I have with 32 bits system all went well, so I want to restore with 32 bits. Are there any other possibility to download the system without Mega? A zip on dropbox, google drive or similar.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-12-08 01:48:28 | Show all posts
Finally I can download the 32 bits  image but following the video I have an error which is "The susbsystem needed to support the image type is not present". And googling a bit I think that the problem is that 32 bits is not supported only 64 bits. How can I restore my system with 32 bits if before I have 64?

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-09-14 00:49:15 | Show all posts
Edited by Roger at 2018-09-14 22:14

I tried to restore my Beelink BT3 Pro (32gb).  I downloaded the 64bit files listed in the links above.  I boot to my U Disk and it goes partway through the installation.  It stops when it gets to the part "Create disk partition table".  
When it tries to "create partition primary size=40960"  it says "No usable free extent could be found.  It may be that..........."  on and on and on...
The BT3 Pro only has a 32Gb drive.  So why would it try to create a partition that is 40960?  I typed in "diskpart", then "select disk "0", then "create partition primary size=29370"  And that works, Anything bigger and it fails with the same error.
SO, How do I edit the Main.cmd script to have the correct size?
Is there a different file that I should have downloaded?
Thanks,
Roger
*****Solved it myself*********
Located in the Scripts folder there is a file called Main.cmd
There is a line that reads;
@echo create partition primary size=%MySize%>>x:\wimpart.txt
I changed that to read;
@echo create partition primary size="28370">>x:\wimpart.txt
(I probably could have made it a bit bigger but I didn't know how much more room it needed for the "virtual drive".  I could not use the full 29370.)
It finished installing and now I have 27.7Gb disk space.  14.1Gb is now free.

Now all I need is the 64 bit Drivers.  Anybody find them?  Beelink, Where are the 64bit Drivers???

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list