View: 1988|Reply: 1

How to change resolution to 2160p

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-22 02:22:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Bee-link team and users.

I've recently received my new GT1 mini and just now got the time to see how it works. I purchased the device to use with my Samsung UE55KS8000 (4K HDR tv) for watching Twitch streams, Steam link and Kodi mainly but I'm hoping to find many interesting apps in the app store as well.

Unfortunately so far I am disapointed as Twitch stream stutters and Steam link does not work properly. But lets keep one problem per thread.

I have a problem with GT1 mini outputing 1080p to my 4k tv. CPU-Z and Kodi both report display resolution of 1080p. I purchased this TV box because of the HDMI 2.0 - 2160p support.
How do I change the resolution to 2160p?

The Tv box is connected via HDMI cable supplied with the GT1 mini, Build number is 115N0 and Android version is 8.1

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-22 22:40:06 | Show all posts
I have the same problem with Twitch app, and I bought the Mini only to watch it. Beelink admin wrote, they don't have problem with it, and just wait for Androis 9, maybe that will help. But now I see not I'm the only one, who has this problem. I'm realy disappointed. I can't use normaly my TV box more than 2 month.... This TV box only a trash...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list