Green screen Beelink GT1

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2016-10-26 21:26:02 | Show all posts
massimsa replied at 2016-10-26 20:36
I keep seeing a green stripe on the bottom of the screen when I watch HD channels with the live tv ...

change to 1080P 24hz
MINI MXIII (died), MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I, MINIX U1
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-26 21:32:04 | Show all posts

I'll try, thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-01 19:55:50 | Show all posts
The problem is not in the TV box, the problem is in the TV Sony. Box has HDMI 2.0, Sony HDMI 1.4! No firmware that would not solve the problem only TV other brands or cheap box that has more to HDMI 1.4! The whole story that begins and ends. I had the same problem and solved it that I replaced the TV. And boxes of other manufacturers that have HDMI 2.0 does not work with Sony TV!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-01 20:51:12 | Show all posts
The problem is not in the TV box, the problem is in the TV Sony. Box has HDMI 2.0, Sony HDMI 1.4! No firmware that would not solve the problem only TV other brands or cheap box that has more to HDMI 1.4! The whole story that begins and ends. I had the same problem and solved it that I replaced the TV. And boxes of other manufacturers that have HDMI 2.0 does not work with Sony TV!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-01 20:56:14 | Show all posts
To correct my post above where I repeated 2 times the quote of Jopica:

@Jopica
The problem is not only with Sony TV's my friend !! If you check our posts above you will see a lot of cases with Philips TV's and if you check other threads you will see Samsung TV's having the same problem as well. And my TV (Philips) has an HDMI 2.0 spec !! So if you do not know something very well please do not generalize.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-01 21:44:28 | Show all posts
The problem I know very well, because I've had big problems with that! I exchanged a few boxes, several television and in the post I just explained what the word. I'm not going to argue about it, I wrote what I wrote (mistake twice). With regard to Philips, this is not happening on all models, only older, and Samsung (mostly) have the ability to customize the RGB, and adjust. If you want to be professional and explain in detail what is the word, but I really do not want to discuss more on this topic! This completes!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-02 01:20:07 | Show all posts
Not a problem my friend, we are exchanging opinions and experiences.
There is an example of another box (with similar CPU and other specs) which had exactly the same problems and the issue was resolved through the proper firmware. If you want I can send you link to the relevant forum, as it seems I cannot attach it here.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-02 01:48:41 | Show all posts
OK, to chime in.  I have S912 model - had the green screen flicker -> fixed with the OTA 1.04.  continues to not
have any problems with 1.06.

About Sony TV.  I have an OLD Sony Bravia 52XBR5 (circa 2006) So I'm pretty sure its running HDMI 1.0 spec. or 1.4

It has no problems with HEVC encoded playing Kodi 16.1  .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-03 03:58:32 | Show all posts
beelink we need a solution for green screen problem !! force rgb please

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-03 06:43:16 | Show all posts
Hello,

I was thinking of buying this box, but now i'm not so motivated. :funk::funk::funk:

Just in case i have a question, do you have this green screen problem when watching a video from a flashdrive, network (NAS or Computer) or even Netflix ?

Thank you in advance for your help :-)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list