View: 3347|Reply: 3

Remote malfunction

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-29 05:52:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
the remote voice control does not work properly. the keys often do not respond and the cursor jerks.I tried with new batteries but the situation did not improve. seems unable to send a stable signal even from a couple of meter.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-05-29 10:38:16 | Show all posts
Hi
Do you have the USB signal receiver of the remote control plugged into the machine? Is all the buttons not working properly? Still only a few buttons can't be used normally?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-05-29 16:06:20 | Show all posts
Hi, the usb signal reciver is plugged. it starts working fine, but after some minutes it direction buttons stops working (only left one work). power button always works.
it seems there's some interference... i tried to use a usb cable to put reciver far away from te GT-King and seems works better. i'll keep on doing my tests!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-12 02:31:08 | Show all posts
I've just got this box today and the remote was acting the same way as yours. I had the usb dongle plugged into the back socket. I attached a short usb cable to it and now have the dongle pointing to the front of the box. This seems to have sorted the problem for me and the remote is very responsive even though I have to press the buttons harder than I am used to. I generally prefer it without the cursor.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list