View: 16338|Reply: 14

Latest lighthome repair link

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-05-15 17:06:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
We apologize again for the crash of Light Home. All the previous fix links have been disabled, so we've organized the new Light Home download fix link as follows:

GT 1 download link:
https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/Ea9FpwuxkhhOhvIigr-WetMBw1E1FlLjU4b9CUMvobWjuA?e=Jop32b

W95 download repair link:
Android 7.1 version: https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/…/ER1CJCMWyJNGoOjJU4OdGYc…

MINI XIII II download fix link:
Android 6.0 version: https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/…/Ef86IgsLJipCusCyB8XtEZU…

Download notes:
1. Please download the machine version number before downloading, otherwise it will not be repaired normally.
2. Failure during the firmware process is normal and you need to try repair again.
3. In the process of flash firmware, you need to connect to the machine's USB2.0 interface. During the process of reading the flash memory, plug in the power to avoid the USB interface voltage being insufficient and the machine cannot be driven, flash firmware....
4. No other operations or interruptions may be made during the repair process. Otherwise, the machine may be damaged and the repair may not be completed normally.

If you want to order our machines in bulk or become a Beelink distributor,  please contact our Foreign trade sales as follow. We will offer discounts and customized services.
Contact information

For more information, please pay attention to Beelink's official website!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-04-12 15:31:01 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2021-11-02 14:44
Hi, you can visit the link below to download the APP used to fix the Lighome issue for installatio ...

Why is everything so dis-organised here now, it used to be good and hq.

I thought I would jump in and update my old GT1 A912 16GB box as it still have lighthome crashes no weather.

All the links provided either don't work, or they direct you to Mini PC drivers.

Can't you guys just make a single pinned thread with the latest firmwares and fixes?

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-16 21:34:16 | Show all posts
Edited by Acacius at 2019-05-16 21:46

For me is not clear the point 3.  
I have to download the Lighthome.apk, then with apk installer, execute the Lighthome.apk? I this correct?
the machine needs to be connected to the USB2.0 interface??????
Maybe you can rewrite the point 3, more clear and easy to understand.
Thanks in advance

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-05-22 13:57:50 | Show all posts
Acacius replied at 2019-05-16 21:34
For me is not clear the point 3.  
I have to download the Lighthome.apk, then with apk installer, ex ...

Thanks for your suggestion, I will make changes

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-30 18:12:12 | Show all posts
Большое спасибо!!! Скачал АПК файл по первой ссылки, установил и все работает отлично!! Большое спасибо!! Я доверяю Вам!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-03 13:23:53 | Show all posts
Hi, thanks for the fix. I just scanned against viruses, and surprise... is the app safe to install? Thanks a lot!
LIGHTHOME.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-07 09:30:26 | Show all posts
How to update lighthome:

Copy lighthome.apk to a usb drive or a sd card
If you use a usb drive plug it into the usb 2.0 port (not the blue one)
Boot the tv box then:

1) Turn location services off
2) Install lighthome.apk from the usb drive or sd card (It does nothing at this stage)
3) Download es file explorer
4) Download some other type of launcher, like Nova...install, hit home, tell it always.
5) Go into es file explorer and on the left hand side scroll down to enable "show hidden files"
6) Then scroll back up to usb drive or sd card and find the new lighthome.apk, select and copy it.
7) Go to local>device>system> app> lighthome and paste the new apk. It will say that one already exist and you will give it permission to override.
8) You will then need to highlight the apk, go to properties, permissions and the ONLY permissions it should have are Owner= read/write...Group= read... Other= read...
9) Go to settings and change home back to lighthome. (If you searchfor home app or launcher it will come up) From this screen press and hold your power button and make system reboot.***do NOT turn Location back on***
10) System will turn back on and you will see weather widget still freaking out, no worries, just click on it and type your city.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-29 02:46:50 | Show all posts
The A1 download repair link:  is not working.:funk:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-05 21:48:59 | Show all posts
please reupload a1 link as it doesnt work

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-29 18:29:09 | Show all posts
Already reported the issue with the Home screen Weather Widget. As you know I can't simply supply the location name like I have always been doing successfully before the Yahoo Weather API change. You also know that using the four-digit number is a workaround, but not very convenient..

This LightHome & Weather Widget semi-fix, workaround is okay under GT1 Mini. The new download to give me the fix for the old GT1 Standard that's running Android 7, also is okay using workaround. However the GT1 Ultimate boxes running Android 7 and the related LightHome & Weather Widget semi-fix and using the workaround, does not work correctly. So using the workaround on GT1 Ultimate, It brings weather for some other place that I haven't even heard of... Napier instead of what It should be.

Whoever is maintaining the LightHome & Weather Widget doesn't seem to be realizing it's not sending correctly the supplied location, or receiving and handling correctly the server-side data.
Beelink GT1 Mini (95X2) w/CoreELEC & Android 9 (Pie)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-10-06 22:11:59 | Show all posts
Still crash.....

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up