View: 4214|Reply: 4

J45 Support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-03 12:20:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Rodney at 2019-05-03 12:22

I recently purchased a Beelink J45 from an amazon.com seller.
Performed a fresh, clean install of windows 10 pro.

System seems to be working ok but device manager says "unknown multimedia device".

I am seeking the latest device drivers for the J45 so I tried sending an email to the address on the card inside the product package but that Gmail bounced.
Also sent an email to Beelink support yesterday but got no reply.
Sent another email today but now that email was immediately bounced by beelink mail server as "spam".... :(

This is my message that was bounced back to me by Beelink-

Subject:
Need support and drivers for J45.

Please provide driver download and installation instructions for Beelink J45 I recently purchased through amazon (seller "DreamFly-US")

Windows saying: "unknown multimedia device" after clean install of windows 10 and I suspect that it may be an audio driver or other multimedia device.

Also wondering: Is it possible to add more memory and if yes, what do you recommend?

Is 8GB with 256SSD version and does look like there is an available slot under the SSD.

Please respond.

Kindest regards;
Rodney.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-05-05 15:08:12 | Show all posts
Hi
Because we have just spent a four-day Labor Day holiday, the reply will be a bit late, I am sorry.
Gemini J cannot upgrade Ram, upgrade SSD, support mSATA specification, and mini-PCIe port under SSD, which can expand micro wireless network card.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2019-05-05 15:24:19 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-07 03:10:34 | Show all posts
I have two Beelink J45s and I want to use them in an application that requires auto-turn-on when power is applied.

I have searched the menus in Bios and looked over the hardware with what little information I can find.  I don't see how to configure the auto-turn-on when power is applied or other power-up configurations related to this...

Can anyone please provide guidance.  It's difficult to believe I cannot configure these J45s for this use.  We really like the dual HDMI for our application and expect that we will purchase many more, once we figure out how to configure for automatic boot when power is applied.

Thanks,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-05-07 15:13:31 | Show all posts
AutomationVideo replied at 2019-05-07 03:10
I have two Beelink J45s and I want to use them in an application that requires auto-turn-on when pow ...

Please download the auto power on tutorial in the attached file.
Gemini J sets auto power on function.pdf (365.22 KB, Downloads: 453)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list